Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
Agreed but if the stadium is £200/300m from completion surely our overall value would be north of £900m.

Newcastle went for a similar value and position so a good investor could make this work
If Moshiri wanted his money back, which he really should.

These are rough figures, plucked mainly from head, so take with a massive dollop of salt.

180m purchase price?
400m loans?
760m Stadium?

Yes the stadium isnt finished so that would only need to be a partial payment.

And yes, a clever investor should be able to make that work.

My main point is, you buy a Premier League club in Jan, that might be a Championship club in May.

A striker, the stadium & better recruitment.
For which there is no external funding... despite them repeatedly telling us that a deal was close and would be announced shortly... going back to before Sasha Ryazantsev left the club. DBB had spouted it and now he has...
And DBB said the stadium project was a fixed price deal at £500m and Moshiri has now said £760m - so who do we believe, L'il Miss Dynamite or the man paying for it himself because he can't convince any funder that we're a risk worth taking on ?

Agreed but if the stadium is £200/300m from completion surely our overall value would be north of £900m.

Newcastle went for a similar value and position so a good investor could make this work
Newcastle’s finances were in much better shape than ours.

They’d been ran very frugally under Ashley.

Whoever takes over is inheriting our debts/liabilities.

Could they call us Maroon Bull Everton or Burgundy Bull Everton?

Or how about a brand new version of red bull that provides twice the punch of the standard drink to replicate the manic behaviour shown at all levels.

I dunno it could be called something like Bull Hit. And perhaps there could be a 'special edition' of that version that we can promote...

Welcome to Bull S Hit Everton.

A striker, the stadium & better recruitment.
Maupay and McNeil would have to be factored into that alleged scenario.

And where's the striker we've known we've needed since last May ???

Please don't get fooled by that Mickey Mouse alleged interview where he and Jazz Bal are both looking in the same direction and with different backgrounds - They're not even in the same room together !!!

Watched it. I’m sure he’s a decent fella however I still have more concerts as before.

*Doesn’t mention even briefly what Sharp does

*Once again the defence of the chairman is that he is loved by people in football. Although he briefly mentioned he signs off on signings along with Moshiri

* No apology of why the club ended up in financial fair play due to poor decision making

*No acknowledgement of the lack of signings despite having months to plan for the window

*Playing on fan emotions whilst asking for patience.

*I would like to see how patient other fan bases are considering how messed up things have been over the years

I’m getting tired of all this stuff. That board threw the fans under the bus last week because they are arrogant frauds who have no defence for what’s transpired. If Evertonians let these off then that’s just a bigger disgrace.

Time and again they’ve showed they are not good enough for Everton. Yet even fans are determined to see them remain? Why? What do you benefit from it?

Newcastle’s finances were in much better shape than ours.

They’d been ran very frugally under Ashley.

Whoever takes over is inheriting our debts/liabilities.
And if we get relegated... an enormous loss in TV revenue, players on PL contracts without relegation clauses and year-on-year losses that put us in trouble with the PL P&S rules.

As someone who wants the board out. I think we have to at least acknowledge this bungled attempt by him to communicate with the fans. Is English his third language?
He arrived back in to a club in chaos and at least reached out unlike all the 'super blues', who treat us only with contempt and disdain.

Now, that doesn't absolve him of having a responsibility in what's happening and aspects of the video are very worrying but to what extent has he allowed himself to be deceived by trusting in others self declared "experience", conned by the theatre of the football world.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back