Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
it ends us mate doesn’t it if we drop

and me.
I wouldn't say it ends us Matty.

However, if we do get relegated - and I hope upon hope that we don't - the value of the club will drop like a stone and if/when Moshiri eventually agrees to a sale, he will lose a small fortune.
Not that I care about him... the real, real concern would be how long it would take a new owner to restructure sufficiently to get us back into the top flight.

Whore us out to Red Bull, rebrand as Red Bull Everton and then magically start developing boss wonderkids like the other two Red Bull clubs.

Red Bull Everton @ Red Bull Arena

What’s not to love…

All for it.

We’d have to be called Scuderia Torro Rosso Everton, or Alpha Tauri Everton though, so as not to upset those that offended by the word ‘red’.

Popcorn time.

Just got round to watching this. I find it baffling that he continuously calls for patience. It's been years of steady decline and we're currently only off the bottom on goal difference. I think the man's away with the fairies and has no clue how dire our situation is. I also think Thelwell should watch his back - "we had Steve Walsh, a very experienced and respected scout, Marcel Brands, one of the top sporting directors in Europe, and Kevin Thelwell". ?

I wouldn't say it ends us Matty.

However, if we do get relegated - and I hope upon hope that we don't - the value of the club will drop like a stone and if/when Moshiri eventually agrees to a sale, he will lose a small fortune.
Not that I care about him... the real, real concern would be how long it would take a new owner to restructure sufficiently to get us back into the top flight.

deffo why would he care he’s a billionaire

and the latter is what worrys’ me

Maupay and McNeil would have to be factored into that alleged scenario.

And where's the striker we've known we've needed since last May ???

Please don't get fooled by that Mickey Mouse alleged interview where he and Jazz Bal are both looking in the same direction and with different backgrounds - They're not even in the same room together !!!
Why the hell does Jazz Bal look nervous as hell? Who’s he in the room with Putin. Surely they are in the same room!

Genuinely you come across as a major doom and gloom guy. Who’ll never be happy

Why the hell does Jazz Bal look nervous as hell? Who’s he in the room with Putin. Surely they are in the same room!

Genuinely you come across as a major doom and gloom guy. Who’ll never be happy
I'm a realist mate... there's nothing for any of us to be 'happy' about at present.

They clearly are NOT in the same room together otherwise they'd have been facing each other !!!

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back