Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
You would have to be utterly certifiable to invest money in a minority stake in this club at this time.

No rational actor would trust their cash to a club run by clowns, at a time when relegation is a real possibility, in a league stacked with petro-cash to the extent there is no possibility of any glory.

The big news there is the confirmation of a stadium funding gap.
Although this could be an indicator that there will be changes at board level.

You don't invest without getting a say

"The crises hit mersey giants"

26 years later. Still fcking everything up.
I can recall that summer when we were trying to get any manager we could lay our hands on and they all turned us down including Bobby robson who preferred to be a scout at Barcelona than join us - as you say nothing changes.

This is the window he has to show what he wants for the club, is pure chaos here no manager we need players and we dont have time to mess about. Dont have faith at all in him getting it right but i have to hope think we can do it. Just horrible olace tbis club has put is fans in

Why the hell does Jazz Bal look nervous as hell? Who’s he in the room with Putin. Surely they are in the same room!

Genuinely you come across as a major doom and gloom guy. Who’ll never be happy
He was proper bricking it, wasn't he. I thought exactly the same thing. I suppose when he stood for FAB membership he probably didn't think he'd be signing on as a TV presenter, tbf.

I'm a realist mate... there's nothing for any of us to be 'happy' about at present.

They clearly are NOT in the same room together otherwise they'd have been facing each other !!!
On the pitch we are a disgrace and that is down to the players and coaching staff. It’s that simple. The owner can only be advised on players. He’s said himself it’s the director of footballs job as well as the coaches job to identify players. They are then passed to Moshiri and Kenwright to look over in much detail (reports etc). The transfers are then signed off on this basis.

I’m personally happy we are getting a new stadium. Results on the field can only be decided by coaching staff and the players!

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back