Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
More fool them really.

Moshiri has no reason to lie in a video to the fans about being close to securing an investor.

Kenwright lied for years on the basis of "im looking 24/7 but I just can't find anyone" whilst clubs all around us were being taken over.
What? Like trying to placate fans who want him and the board out?

Wake up.

I see the last desperate flailing of the Moshiri bootlickers is “yeah but ermmm he’s selling us to the Qataris honest”

We are not being bought by the Qataris. Sit with this, digest it, and accept it.
This isn't a response particularly well fitted to your post, but I am genuinely curious who out there would be interested in buying us as things stand.

It's got to be a short list. Full of crazies, or Americans who haven't read into the concept of relegation and the football pyramid yet.

That short list would be an even shorter list if we plopped down a division.

I think Moshiri is here until the ground is done and we're in the Premier League. Anything less than that would make us a very tough sell, I think.

Just took me half an hour to scroll past 1 post.
This is the honest truth: my mouse's battery ran out while I was scrolling down that.

Had to plug it in for a short period just to type this.

Screenshot 2023-01-25 at 14.07.46.png

After everything that has gone on since the Southampton game… the stance by the club against the fans, the silence from the board ahead of the nonsense spoken by Moshiri, Kenwright and Sharp after the defeat at West Ham, the nonsensical so-called interview that frankly made Moshiri and Jazz Bal look silly, and the conflicting stories of the club is/isn’t up for sale… I am utterly bemused and astonished that the poll above has seen at least two more votes in favour of being ‘pleased’ with Moshiri.

Last edited:

After everything that has gone on since the Southampton game… the stance by the club against the fans, the silence from the board ahead of the nonsense spoken by Moshiri, Kenwright and Sharp after the defeat at West Ham, the nonsensical so-called interview that frankly made Moshiri and Jazz Bal look silly, and the conflicting stories of the club is/isn’t up for sale… I am utterly bemused and astonished that the poll above has seen at least two more votes in favour of being ‘pleased’ with Moshiri.
There have been a lot of new accounts signing up recently Andy, some of them are blues, a few of the others I'm not so sure about.

Can you make the vote public, show us who they are and we will work on them!!!

?

Yeah that 'interview' with Mr Jazz was pretty terrible on both of their parts. Pre-vetted questions and zero follow up questions, and almost no tough questions asked at all.
You'd think the club and "owner" would want something more professional than that and something that appears more sincere. A proper conversation rather than spoon fed questions and rehearsed answers.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back