Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
Yeah, but Everton have never ever had one single share owned by him. The minute he was sanctioned, all the USM sponsorship stopped.

Does he still have influence with Moshiri? Almost certainly. Did he have influence before sanctions? Absolutely. But he never owned a penny of the club. Legally.
Legally?! I mean, He is stating to interviewees that he owns the club, if so, there must be some sort of paper trail. This is what hodge is asking for, an investigation into wether our club is owned by a sanctioned oligarch or not

To add, what is your take on his “ownership “ ?

Legally?! I mean, He is stating to interviewees that he owns the club, if so, there must be some sort of paper trail. This is what hodge is asking for, an investigation into wether our club is owned by a sanctioned oligarch or not

There isnt any law that prohibits a club owner having outside advisors. Its well known that he has been involved in advising/approving appointments. Its less well known that Bill had to run similar decisions past Phillip Green back in the day. Apparently.

If Hodge is looking for ownership evidence, then good luck to her.

I mean, weird post!
You should care, they are suggesting that it is the property of a russian under sanctions which could mean no sales or purchases (I know) while under investigation
Also, you’re mad to think Russians will be here chucking their roubles around any time in the next five years +

The more I read your post, the stranger it gets.
Okay ?

We'll take no moral lessons off that vermin.

Last edited:
There isnt any law that prohibits a club owner having outside advisors. Its well known that he has been involved in advising/approving appointments. Its less well known that Bill had to run similar decisions past Phillip Green back in the day. Apparently.

If Hodge is looking for ownership evidence, then good luck to her.
But he is telling everyone he owns the club

Who is? Uncle U?

He doesnt. He may be the power behind the throne, (he is lets face it), but over 90% of the shares in EFC are in Moshiri's name.
If you listen to hodge, as he is saying that he keeps stating he owns Everton. It appears that, though mosh may be the face, uzzy is the owner. I can’t think why else he would keep saying it tbh

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back