Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
Peak Everton to bring potential investors to the Southampton game, directors not turn up, team capitulates, fans boo, protest group stages a protest, then on the way out, fans are throwing down road black in front of players cars and having verbal agro with the players in the street.

Still, hope they enjoyed their complimentary hotdogs.

Peak Everton to bring potential investors to the Southampton game, directors not turn up, team capitulates, fans boo, protest group stages a protest, then on the way out, fans are throwing down road black in front of players cars and having verbal agro with the players in the street.

Still, hope they enjoyed their complimentary hotdogs.
Still if you're looking to buy you know you're coming from a really strong position.

I see MSP Sports Capital have a minority stake in Phoenix Suns who have just been sold for 4 billion dollars. With the key figures at the game present for the Southampton match, it seems this one has a lot of legs to it. I hope this is the deal Denise alluded to in her boxing day essay. I hope this can be wrapped up soon, it would pretty much ensure the stadium is completed

Getting old and tiring all this who owns Everton crap. Who cares as soon as the war is over you will invite all Russian oligarchs back to London back to uk to invest and take their money.
I mean, weird post!
You should care, they are suggesting that it is the property of a russian under sanctions which could mean no sales or purchases (I know) while under investigation
Also, you’re mad to think Russians will be here chucking their roubles around any time in the next five years +

The more I read your post, the stranger it gets.

If he is focused on Bielsa and what that represents (ie: a complete and total reformation of the way the club is run, as in it is run along Bielsa's lines) then I think that is a positive sign. It is a recognition that him and the board are the problem and they need an expert to fix it in the short and long term.

It will be a big risk, but it at least offers the chance of things changing - which appointing Dyche never would.

I mean, weird post!
You should care, they are suggesting that it is the property of a russian under sanctions which could mean no sales or purchases (I know) while under investigation
Also, you’re mad to think Russians will be here chucking their roubles around any time in the next five years +

The more I read your post, the stranger it gets.

Yeah, but Everton have never ever had one single share owned by him. The minute he was sanctioned, all the USM sponsorship stopped.

Does he still have influence with Moshiri? Almost certainly. Did he have influence before sanctions? Absolutely. But he never owned a penny of the club. Legally.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back