Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters

It's interesting that he has decided to step in - I had the feeling he'd completely lost interest.

With Kia (his mate) attacking the board too, you get the feeling it is pretty toxic at the top. Moshiri also pretty much threw them under the bus when suggesting it wasn't his decision, Lampard is somebody elses fault etc.

I'm guessing Kenwright et al. were tasked with salvaging the situation post-Benitez and obviously haven't managed to.

The struggle right now is that we are still relying on them to salvage the situation and there isn't time to replace the board - it's going to fall on the next manager and so they are going to have to be a formidable character because there is a poor structure around them.

The 3 blokes to his right are all on the board, their mug shots are on the company website. Moorad next to him, then the youngish guy who seems to focus on 'leveraged buy-outs', I'm not business savvy but generally that seems to be frowned on by many.
Leveraged basically means buying it with money that you don't really have, possibly with the club as the leveraging asset (like your house in a mortgage).

Not like Moshiri who has put in his own cash.

Right Sean, what’s the plan?
Total defensive football, close down quickly, keep the score low, don’t really attack much, foul a lot.
And Bielsa your plan?
Attack, attack, attack.
Ok lads, here’s your players, good luck.

Should get them in as joint managers. Give their tactics a half each

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back