Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
Once Dyche is appointed, it would be lovely if journalists actually done their job and asked the board what is exactly is the strategy of Everton Football Club when they've obviously made Bielsea first choice but decided to go with the anti christ of Football Sean Dyche.

Journalists need to massively turn the screw on this rabble
This is what baffles me, you can’t have a plan and See Bielsa and Dyche as your targets.
Two different styles two different formations, so how does the DoF buy players to suit the managerial style?

1674722016902.webp

There is Jahm Nafaji at the Southampton game

This is what baffles me, you can’t have a plan and See Bielsa and Dyche as your targets.
Two different styles two different formations, so how does the DoF buy players to suit the managerial style?
I mean it’s pretty clear we don’t have a plan and haven’t had one for years.

Silva to ancelotti to benitez to Lampard to dyche/bielsa - doesn’t scream there’s a plan in place.

I can’t believe how many people are falling for that Wikipedia edit btw… it has a spelling error ffs, why would they put that he’s a Liverpool fan on the main part of his bio ?????

Once Dyche is appointed, it would be lovely if journalists actually done their job and asked the board what is exactly is the strategy of Everton Football Club when they've obviously made Bielsea first choice but decided to go with the anti christ of Football Sean Dyche.

Journalists need to massively turn the screw on this rabble
Right Sean, what’s the plan?
Total defensive football, close down quickly, keep the score low, don’t really attack much, foul a lot.
And Bielsa your plan?
Attack, attack, attack.
Ok lads, here’s your players, good luck.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back