Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
It's good to see he's been talking to some serious big hitters about raising our profile to be fair. When you think of how well AD Alcorcon and particularly Estoril Praia have marketed themselves on the global stage, it really makes you excited for what these guys could bring to the table.

It's interesting that he has decided to step in - I had the feeling he'd completely lost interest.

With Kia (his mate) attacking the board too, you get the feeling it is pretty toxic at the top. Moshiri also pretty much threw them under the bus when suggesting it wasn't his decision, Lampard is somebody elses fault etc.

I'm guessing Kenwright et al. were tasked with salvaging the situation post-Benitez and obviously haven't managed to.
Salvaging the situation post-Benitez? You mean after 6 years of Moshiri decline? "decided to step in" he has been n since he turned up,, thats why we are in this mess, he has been in but doing it all wrong. Salvaging that situation was almost impossible, ok we managed to stay up, but it was only delaying the inevitable and papering over the cracks.
Also it was pre Benitez all the damage was done by Farhad, thats how we ended up with him.

I see MSP Sports Capital have a minority stake in Phoenix Suns who have just been sold for 4 billion dollars. With the key figures at the game present for the Southampton match, it seems this one has a lot of legs to it. I hope this is the deal Denise alluded to in her boxing day essay. I hope this can be wrapped up soon, it would pretty much ensure the stadium is completed

I see MSP Sports Capital have a minority stake in Phoenix Suns who have just been sold for 4 billion dollars. With the key figures at the game present for the Southampton match, it seems this one has a lot of legs to it. I hope this is the deal Denise alluded to in her boxing day essay. I hope this can be wrapped up soon, it would pretty much ensure the stadium is completed
If Denise can pull this off she deserves a lot of credit

I keep hearing we need to ensure the stadium is completed - is a stadium being halfway built something that's happened to another club? Not that I couldn't see us being the first

Salvaging the situation post-Benitez? You mean after 6 years of Moshiri decline? "decided to step in" he has been n since he turned up,, thats why we are in this mess, he has been in but doing it all wrong. Salvaging that situation was almost impossible, ok we managed to stay up, but it was only delaying the inevitable and papering over the cracks.
Also it was pre Benitez all the damage was done by Farhad, thats how we ended up with him.
For sure - but I got the feeling he stepped back a bit post-Benitez - he keeps on implying as much.

Don't get me wrong, I think they are all culpable.

She does, she gets a lot of [Poor language removed] but this could be a good one like
Thing is she gets it from people who actually have no idea what she does, it's just a cliche to moan about her, maybe it's because she is female, I dunno.
It's called Playing To The Gallery, let's moan about Denise just to fit it with the other moaners

He should have sacked Frank before the world cup, give the new guy a chance. Once he'd decided to back Lampard he should have had the courage of his convictions. The U-turn has made him look (even more of) a clown. By delaying the sacking he's gotten us relegated, it's just someone other than Frank will be in situ when it's confirmed.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back