Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters

We aren’t getting new owners no ones going to buy the club not at what he would be asking for it much better clubs out there for less money. We needed a buyer not investment all that does is help moshiri out. Bill staying on for me is the end of this club, I hope everyone stays away from the first games of the season so happy I didn’t renew my season ticket I was going to just for the last season at goodison and BM but do you know what doesn’t matter where we play if we have these involved at the club even if they turned things round they’d still be hated for the way they have went about things. I honestly couldn’t care who we sign I’d take the club liquidating if it meant moshiri losing every penny. Everton has well and truly lost its identity thanks bill and moshiri.

The only way to get rid of kenwright is to get rid of moshiri. The problem is, how do you force an absent owner out who is clearly just a front for usmanov?

The only hope is pressure from the UK govenment.

Thanks farhad

You have finally ended my limited financial input to the club and my going to the ground on a match day

Wont be filling a seat this season my season ticket will be listed on here as available for a charity donation on a game per game basis

Charity likely to be former players charity or eitc

Good on you. Doing your bit to get rid of these bloodsuckers.

There needs to be a full boycott until kenwright and moshiri are ousted from this club I can't withstand this constant ineptitude and the sullying of a historic and once noble club that has been transformed into perpetual joke , im tired of watching relegation battles and perennial mediocrity because these maggots don't know how to operate a club, im exasperated from investing so much time and energy in a club that disregards me and much more passionate fellow everton fans. They need to leave now I'm done until something changes

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back