Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
Moshiri has got to be one of the strangest owners in football. He's no knowledge of football is supposedly a successful business man yet insists on being involved in the football side of things can't see incompetence within the club when it's staring him in the face and continues to dither over any decisions being made. I wonder how he's been successful in anything he's done other than being mates with a Russian oligarch who chucked money his way.

Why mate?
I feel massively let down and like the clubs gone completely

The fact kenwright remains as chairman after the attacks on us as fans and a fanbase is beyond me

Regardless of kenwright being a interim he will be rewarded for his incompetence and for the disdain he has for us as fans with a life presidency or a something else he doesn’t justify or deserve

Wow. When do you reckon the full boycott should begin then mate? A tall order if you ask me. One or two on GOT say they are not going again. The rest of us who turn up will glower angrily in the direction of where the board sits (minus Bill of course).Maybe Mosh will hold his hand and whisper encouragement. Boycotts are frankly stupid talk. The waiting list for tickets is miles long
Instead of making snarky comments why don’t you offer a better solution, or are you just one of those who see no issues with how the club’s run?

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back