Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
He's the biggest narcissist FB92 has ever come across on the internet - has to be right on everything otherwise he'll stalk you around the forum for years to come - strange chap which is why I had to whip him on egnore.

God knows how Molly puts up with him.

On Moshiri - who knows what his next move is after this so called transition period but I must admit I am curious about his move onto the board which I didnt expect.
You do get the irony here ,don't you?
🤣🤣🤦‍♂️

Farhad Moshiri in talks to add George Browning to Everton board, possible Bill Kenwright successor as chairman​

Everton plan to add George Downing to the board amid discussions between the “wealthy” Toffees fan and owner Farhad Moshiri, Alan Nixon reports.

Downing’s name has previously been mooted as local representation on the new-look Goodison Park board alongside Andy Bell and it appears developments are now moving in that direction with the former.

Farhad Moshiri in talks to add George Browning to Everton board, possible Bill Kenwright successor as chairman​

Everton plan to add George Downing to the board amid discussions between the “wealthy” Toffees fan and owner Farhad Moshiri, Alan Nixon reports.

Downing’s name has previously been mooted as local representation on the new-look Goodison Park board alongside Andy Bell and it appears developments are now moving in that direction with the former.
Alan Nixon.

Utterly worthless.

You've missed the fact that I've clearly stated in my previous last two posts I said half season. Up to boxing day we had won 9 put of 15 and had a world class manager and our first world class player since Kanchelskis. I can understand how you feel regarding lockdown but that was the first season I had any real hope since God knows when. Just a shame it turned out how it did.
Ancelotti understood the position as well and I suspect partly that is why he went. His managerial appointments have been terrible particularly Koeman.

It’s also too easy to see our decline as solely taking place during the Moshiri period.

Had we had anybody to invest money at any stage in the decade before Moshiri we’d look very different financially.

Ancelotti understood the position as well and I suspect partly that is why he went. His managerial appointments have been terrible particularly Koeman.

It’s also too easy to see our decline as solely taking place during the Moshiri period.

Had we had anybody to invest money at any stage in the decade before Moshiri we’d look very different financially.

Koeman had taken Southampton to 6th and 7th place finishes. From the outside I can see why he was employed, in hindsight everything is easy to say we shouldn't have done this or that.

Koeman had taken Southampton to 6th and 7th place finishes. From the outside I can see why he was employed, in hindsight everything is easy to say we shouldn't have done this or that.
Plenty of us thought it an uninspired move at the time and preferred Emery - who had actually won things at Sevilla. Koeman, to many of us, had simply piggy-backed on the work of Pochettino.

Plenty of us thought it an uninspired move at the time and preferred Emery - who had actually won things at Sevilla. Koeman, to many of us, had simply piggy-backed on the work of Pochettino.

Was Emery really interested at that point? I know he turned us down at somepoint and his Arsenal stint doesn't prove he would have been a success here anyhow. That's not to say I would have been against it at the time but this isn't football manager where you can select who you want and they come. You have to be seen as an upgrade and they had just won 3 Europa's on the trot.

Was Emery really interested at that point? I know he turned us down at somepoint and his Arsenal stint doesn't prove he would have been a success here anyhow. That's not to say I would have been against it at the time but this isn't football manager where you can select who you want and they come. You have to be seen as an upgrade and they had just won 3 Europa's on the trot.

I didn’t want Koeman, and was sure he’d do diddly squat, although I never thought he’d be as bad as he turned out….but I could of course understand at the time why he was considered.

The worrying part about it and the first real signs that our owner was too involved AND hadn’t a clue, was that he spoke about Koeman like he was a top manager to rival Guardiola and the blert across the park. And he threw mega money at Southampton and Koeman to a level that seemingly backed up that ridiculous idea. He went after him like he was the hottest property in football.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back