Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
Sanctions are hurting the West as well as Russia - Britain is on the verge of a recession as we speak.

Money always wins in the end - soon as the conflict is done / Putin is neutralised it'll be business as usual make no mistake about that.
The difficulties Britain faces has far more to do with the effects of Brexit than Russian sanctions.
If money talks how soon do you think we will rejoin the EU ?

Poll Edited to read 7 years on...

Can't help wondering if anybody wishes to change their vote following the announcements of yesterday ???

He tried. I don’t think he tried to run the team into the ground (which is part of the problem the lad is clueless). I’m very of the belief though that Bill has been a massive part of the problem and whispering sweet nothings into his ear during his tenure. Bill with his “Keep the Everton legends” and “Hire this person as our CEO because charity” has lead Moshiri astray. Bill wants Everton to be a production which isn’t good for business sadly. Moshiri doesn’t have a clue so he took bad advice

He tried. I don’t think he tried to run the team into the ground (which is part of the problem the lad is clueless). I’m very of the belief though that Bill has been a massive part of the problem and whispering sweet nothings into his ear during his tenure. Bill with his “Keep the Everton legends” and “Hire this person as our CEO because charity” has lead Moshiri astray. Bill wants Everton to be a production which isn’t good for business sadly. Moshiri doesn’t have a clue so he took bad advice

That’s on Moshiri for being a thick idiot then. I have no sympathy for him. Successful businessmen particularly in the football world are ruthless, he is and always has been out of his depth.

That’s on Moshiri for being a thick idiot then. I have no sympathy for him. Successful businessmen particularly in the football world are ruthless, he is and always has been out of his depth.
It is on him for sure. If he was clueless on footy he should have brought in someone that understands the sport for council. He did the least wise thing he could have done and trusted the worthless blimp of a man that has been conning Everton for years

Poll Edited to read 7 years on...

Can't help wondering if anybody wishes to change their vote following the announcements of yesterday ???

I think the 8% are possibly more concerned with the stadium than the actual team or there are RS infiltrators.

I'll openly admit I'm part of the 8% and although yesterday was probably the closest I got to changing it as long as it is just for the transition I'll let it go. If he's here for the whole season (don't see how that happens) or we perform worse then things might be different.

Bottom line is for all the dumb stuff he has done he has given us some hate to say 'good times' (that first half of the Carlo season was probably as much fun as we've had since we won the cup) and he has gotten the one major thing right in the stadium. @Blue peter yes at the moment I'm ready to turn a blind eye to a lot of things I don't like as that stadium is key to our next 100 years. I've seen years of crap Everton teams without the promise we were getting it together off pitch in any way, shape or form. I can handle a few more years for the hope of something better because without his stupidity (or wishful thinking we could be a powerhouse) we'd be staying at Goodison until it was really falling apart, we'd still be struggling financially and probably on the pitch also and then moving to the cheapest identikit stadium possible to an out of city location.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back