Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
With ticket prices only going one way why on earth would you not be happy with a greater matchday experience compared to whats on offer at Goodison which lets be honest is poor by modern standards?

This stadium will drag us into the modern world and we'll only reap the benefits of it in the long run.
Good luck selling premium price tickets if we get relegated. We won't keep on circling the drain with those clowns in charge.

It depends what his valuation is.

He's in for 800-900 million, you'd think he'd want at least 700 back which he's not going to get if the club is currently valued around 400 million and he's already given up 20 or 25% of that.

If it was your business would you walk away with what 300 making a 600 loss? That would probably be a no anyhow but definitely a no seeing the stadium is just around the corner and likely to put another 500 million on to the price tag. That might give him the scope to recoup around the 700-750 mark..

I don't know a lot about running a business with me only being a burger flipper on minimum wage (copywrite foreverblue92/foreverblert92) but I could do a better job than the utter (bad word) who run this club.
What’s quite sad is that Arsenal could have been sold to him/Usmanov or Kroenke. They knew Moshiri and Usmanov were useless and sold reluctantly to Kroenke who was looked at by Arsenal fans a terrible owner. They have been resurgent under that ownership (and ironically with a manager who was in our short list), whereas our d1ckhad owner BK, sold to them. Look where we are now. Arsenal refusing them was a cautionary tale which we did not take heed of as it kept BK relevant.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back