Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
Not many people will appreciate this
1692828755073.webp

So if I understand it correct...

Rights and MEDIA essentially require repayment of their loan for any other external investment to come in.

Rights and Media are long time associates of the club and no doubt cosy to BK.

In essence we've all been played by FM, BK and it's coming home to roost through poor on and off field performance as well as extenuating circumstances I. E. Covid, Ukraine etc.

Rights and MEDIA essentially require repayment of their loan for any other external investment to come in.

In essence we've all been played by FM, BK and it's coming home to roost through poor on and off field performance as well as extenuating circumstances I. E. Covid, Ukraine etc.
Ia there a chance Kenwright thinks that he can be our "saviour" again? That if things get so bad we'll run Moshiri out the club and he can buy him out with the help of a consortium or something?

Yano what I've never been so negative about a team I've supported with every ounce of fibre but this mother chucker has absolutely destroyed me and most fans of all ages he's an absolute helmet

The stories mentioned they can call the loan due if the club takes on any further debt, which is always what the deal was. That the debt was convertible to equity doesn’t change the fact that it was debt.

Just out of curiosity is there a group a thread or whatever for people who take a Mrs with kids who support liverpool on in here that don't want to beat them up? I'd so does this group have a medication that might help me out too? Asking for a friend

The stories mentioned they can call the loan due if the club takes on any further debt, which is always what the deal was. That the debt was convertible to equity doesn’t change the fact that it was debt.
So if everyone knew this at the start this is straight out the Kenwright Fortress play book.

Everyone has been played again

Everything is subject to negotiation. If Moshiri is letting BK negotiate debt and equity instruments on his behalf, he’s an absolute moron. More than likely this is all Moshiri.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back