Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
“After an exhaustive search I believe we have found the perfect partner to take the club forward,” Kenwright said on Everton’s official website.

“I have got to know Farhad well over the last 18 months and his football knowledge, financial wherewithal and True Blue spirit have convinced me that he is the right man to support Everton,” added Kenwright.

“After an exhaustive search I believe we have found the perfect partner to take the club forward,” Kenwright said on Everton’s official website.

“I have got to know Farhad well over the last 18 months and his football knowledge, financial wherewithal and True Blue spirit have convinced me that he is the right man to support Everton,” added Kenwright.
Yep

Another BK master stroke. The comment about football knowledge 😂

Just add it to the list.

"After searching for 30 years, I've finally found a billionaire that will not only buy the club, but also keep me on as Chairman in a powerful and influential role until I die".

Take some money out of that 3.1 billion dollars you have in the bank and inject it into your business before it goes bust you absolute bell whiff. Also get rid of Kenwright and Thelwell before they do any more damage and put some people in who know what they are doing and that definitely doesn't mean you. Then once the club is out of danger, sell it and be gone forever.

I honestly don’t feel like I can launch at Mosh as much as I can Kenwright.

He’s the guy who has issued loans to the club, he has put money in. We are on the verge of a new stadium too, something that would never of happened just under the previous regime.

Can’t help but feel he’s been foolish and listened to the wolf in sheep’s clothing (BK) too much.

Yes he’s made some howling errors and also probably been badly advised.

But for me, the root of all evil is still BK. He’s the tumour the club cannot rid itself of.

Take some money out of that 3.1 billion dollars you have in the bank and inject it into your business before it goes bust you absolute bell whiff. Also get rid of Kenwright and Thelwell before they do any more damage and put some people in who know what they are doing and that definitely doesn't mean you. Then once the club is out of danger, sell it and be gone forever.
He should have got out of the way years ago he won't do it. Any proper owner would have appointed a new board and structure and let them get on with it instead he kept Bill on and meddled

Think uncle Usmanov might be clawing back some of his money given to Mosh.

I honestly don’t feel like I can launch at Mosh as much as I can Kenwright.

He’s the guy who has issued loans to the club, he has put money in. We are on the verge of a new stadium too, something that would never of happened just under the previous regime.

Can’t help but feel he’s been foolish and listened to the wolf in sheep’s clothing (BK) too much.

Yes he’s made some howling errors and also probably been badly advised.

But for me, the root of all evil is still BK. He’s the tumour the club cannot rid itself of.

Probably as bad as each other at this point. A gullible billionaire and an egotistical fantasist. Was doomed from day one.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back