Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,289 92.3%

• Total voters
Agreed. Right now I would say your analysis has the upper hand till the major shareholder shows his authority and leadership.

Mr Moshiri doesn't have to do anything.

He's more interested in 'strategic leadership' than day to day running of the club.

Anyone who has learned anything about Mr Moshiri knows this.

Martinez has simply expressed confidence in the new investor.

Really nothing more than that.

What was the football manager meant to say than that?

Moshiri has already said he intends to support Martinez in the summer. So this is all mute really.

Mr Moshiri doesn't have to do anything.

He's more interested in 'strategic leadership' than day to day running of the club.

Anyone who has learned anything about Mr Moshiri knows this.

Martinez has simply expressed confidence in the new investor.

Really nothing more than that.

What was the football manager meant to say than that?

Moshiri has already said he intends to support Martinez in the summer. So this is all mute really.

We will have to agree to disagree on your points above.
I have seen no signs of any meaningful leadership or authority in fact quite the opposite.
It appears that the minor shareholder and a club staff employee are displaying behaviours which are frankly concerning.

We will have to agree to disagree on your points above.
I have seen no signs of any meaningful leadership or authority in fact quite the opposite.
It appears that the minor shareholder and a club staff employee are displaying behaviours which are frankly concerning.

Thats because you do not necessarily have to do leadership in the full glare of the public. Certainly not at this stage.

I've not seen a single behaviour from either board members or club staff that has me concerned.

To suggest otherwise is scare mongering in the extreme!

Agreed but it,s the sheer arrogance of the behaviours and statements from both when we are only weeks into this shareholder on-boarding into the club.

Something is not right somewhere.
I'll tell you were it's not right mate: this mush has walked in and took effective control through his purchase of more shares than anyone else and waltzed right back out again without nothing much more than some vague remark of getting behind the club.

18 months he and his team have been working on this: no plan of action or addressing of the outstanding issues - even in broad brush strokes - AT ALL.

You could just see the Kopites putting up with that couldn't you?

Never mind Martinez and Kenwright, this new feller has been taking the piss.

Im delighted that Elstone has been removed as CEO, albeit he now has a boardroom position - i just hope he has been moved there to get him out of the way. Trevor Leahy as CEO anyone?

I'll tell you were it's not right mate: this mush has walked in and took effective control through his purchase of more shares than anyone else and waltzed right back out again without nothing much more than some vague remark of getting behind the club.

18 months he and his team have been working on this: no plan of action or addressing of the outstanding issues - even in broad brush strokes - AT ALL.

what do you expect from him after 2 weeks?

Agree Dave.
We never got any transparency when the club were negotiating with external candidates and all we have had since the deal is brief remarks in an Everton programme.
Detail and Transparency is the order of the day.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back