Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,289 92.3%

• Total voters
No m
He might have only made his mind up to go ahead with the investment when the Americans got involved which is fairly likey so I don't buy into this 18 months lark.
No mate, he's had this purchase in mind for well over a year...confirmed by Kenwright. So even if he wasn't box seat he'd have still had easily enough time to get together some plan of action for what amounts to "his era" at Everton.

You don't just get introduced to someone, dicuss buying into your club and then sit down and talk about hypothetical stadiums, you're all way off the mark.

Kenwright added: “After an exhaustive search I believe we have found the perfect partner to take the club forward. I have got to know Farhad well over the last 18 months and his football knowledge, financial wherewithal and true-blue spirit have convinced me that he is the right man to support Everton.”

No m

No mate, he's had this purchase in mind for well over a year...confirmed by Kenwright. So even if he wasn't box seat he'd have still had easily enough time to get together some plan of action for what amounts to "his era" at Everton.

He might of been thinking of not taking it any further until recently for all you know, whether or not it was first brought up ages ago. In fact, it was Kenwright on that one video we've seen of him more or less saying that he's only recently came back to him.

He might of been thinking of not taking it any further until recently for all you know, whether or not it was first brought up ages ago. In fact, it was Kenwright on that one video we've seen of him more or less saying that he's only recently came back to him.

I have just used Kenwrights quotes but you want us to go on "He might have done this or he might have done that"....laughable.

image.webp

Thought we we're getting a mini stadium

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back