Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters

They are both the enemy. No clue where this idea to pit them against each other has come from.
I think it started with the pro Kenwright crew, trying to deflect the blame on the Kenwright thread. It was Kenwright who landed this fella on our doorstep though.

Moshiri only joined the board of directors last summer. Kenwright and the board had full authority to veto some of his decisions.

They chose not to do that though and failed in their duties as custodians of this club. Just like Moshiri has failed as our owner.

I think it started with the pro Kenwright crew, trying to deflect the blame on the Kenwright thread. It was Kenwright who landed this fella on our doorstep though.

Moshiri only joined the board of directors last summer. Kenwright and the board had full authority to veto some of his decisions.

They chose not to do that though and failed in their duties as custodians of this club. Just like Moshiri has failed as our owner.

I agree about most things you say about Kenwright but clearly Moshiri overridden him and the rest of the board on certain things, managerial appointments like Koeman, Benitez and Silva clearly had nothing to do with Kenwright.

I agree about most things you say about Kenwright but clearly Moshiri overridden him and the rest of the board on certain things, managerial appointments like Koeman, Benitez and Silva clearly had nothing to do with Kenwright.
They should have resigned and called him out, instead they stayed played along and and picked up close to 1million a year

In fairness Kenwright and Moshiri are a right 'win double' they have both been absolutely disasterous for this club, the only difference between them is that Kenwright was a disaster for much longer and claimed to be the worlds number one Evertonian. Moshiri has been a huge factor in the current demise of Everton, but,at least his dodgy, fat, Uzbeki mate gave him some money to invest in the club, even if it was invested unwisely. All Kenwright ever gave us were barefaced lies.

On balance, I believe Moshiri to have been the second worse thing that ever happened to the club, just pipped by Kenwright, by a short fat head.

They would have just been replaced.

Ehh, I think I would have collected the 1m a year too. It's easy to be righteous when you don't have a fat stack of cash staring at you.
The greatest Evertonian must have been worth 50mil, he could have easily walked, i remember when Rafael’s name got mentioned for the job a couple of times before he got it and all the local journalists saying no way he gets it with bill there. Surely that was the time for Bill to make a stand and maybe he would have got a bit more respect had he done that.

In fairness Kenwright and Moshiri are a right 'win double' they have both been absolutely disasterous for this club, the only difference between them is that Kenwright was a disaster for much longer and claimed to be the worlds number one Evertonian. Moshiri has been a huge factor in the current demise of Everton, but,at least his dodgy, fat, Uzbeki mate gave him some money to invest in the club, even if it was invested unwisely. All Kenwright ever gave us were barefaced lies.

On balance, I believe Moshiri to have been the second worse thing that ever happened to the club, just pipped by Kenwright, by a short fat head.
More like shergar in the 81 derby, Bill got Moshiri involved, we will never know how many better potential buyers he pushed away, because he wanted to stay involved

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back