Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,287 92.3%

• Total voters
Blue union are a waste of space. Never offered anything useful to the fans or the club

I'm not going that far mate. Just that - lets criticise or raise concerns based on evidence.

Moshiri has been here around three weeks. He's not involved in day to day running the club.

He's appointed a legal entity (a holding company) to hold his assets and that company has a party appointed to the board on his behalf it appears.

Theres no 'asset stripping'.

No real concerns regarding investments (see @The Esk excellent posts/homepage articles on this point) or infrastructure projects - in fact the opposite. Finch Farm work is underway!

No real issues in regards to player retention. People might test our resolve. But Moshiri is keeping his powder dry. Said nothing at this stage.

Think Blue Union are the boys who cried wolf here.

This is no Randy Lerner situation.

I'm not going that far mate. Just that - lets criticise or raise concerns based on evidence.

Moshiri has been here around three weeks. He's not involved in day to day running the club.

He's appointed a legal entity (a holding company) to hold his assets and that company has a party appointed to the board on his behalf it appears.

Theres no 'asset stripping'.

No real concerns regarding investments (see @The Esk excellent posts/homepage articles on this point) or infrastructure projects - in fact the opposite. Finch Farm work is underway!

No real issues in regards to player retention. People might test our resolve. But Moshiri is keeping his powder dry. Said nothing at this stage.

Think Blue Union are the boys who cried wolf here.

This is no Randy Lerner situation.

Funny how they are taking the same stance with as @davek tho.

Maybe he IS Dave Kelly after all.

Should we be worried about downside to him using this vehicle? Downside for the club, that is.

Don't think this is much of an issue, it's likely a combination of (1) tax planning, and (2) having his own limited liability vehicle to hold the shares rather than having the personal exposure.

Moshiri and Usmanov held the Arsenal shares via a limited company, of course. Liverpool's owners are Fenway Group, I think City's owners hold the shares via a limited company too.

Check out @TheBlueUnion's Tweet:

Hmmm... not getting this at all like.

Think its far far far too early for any sorts of statements from Blue Union on this questionning what is going on.

Suggest they go and read some company law before commenting further. As there really is nothing to be worried about at this stage.

What are they trying to say?

What are they trying to say?

I'm not sure its 'trying to say' more 'trying to imply'

Since that is all they can do when there is no evidence for people to be concerned.

Alls I will say is this. Being the one who was going on about Aston Villa being in an awful situation due to their owner. Going on and on and on and on and on... To the point that everyone still remembers. 6 or 7 years later.

We have no real reason to be concerned. Blue Union are just partaking in scare mongering.

Perhaps they are worried that they appear irrelevant now?

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back