Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,284 92.3%

• Total voters
I thought May should be the time to make a decision on Martinez but do you think we stand a better chance to win the FA Cup if we replace him with someone else now? It seems players are against him.
I think we would have more chance of winning a few games,if he left, new broom and all that stuff.

Sound more like a Birmingham fan, you are not looking at the big picture mate.

A cup win can turn the club around, fans and the players will have more belief in the management team, players sign new contracts and the manager is more confident and starts learning about a winner mentality.

It's seems that those who want Martinez out are scared of Martinez winning the cup.

A cup win can turn the club around, fans and the players will have more belief in the management team, players sign new contracts and the manager is more confident and starts learning about a winner mentality.

It's seems that those who want Martinez out are scared of Martinez winning the cup.
We can win the cup without Martinez,I don't want him here come next Season,in fact I want him gone ASAP, and he didn't have the winning mentality at Wigan where he won the cup.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back