Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,284 92.3%

• Total voters

Aye. I'm not his biggest fan but I still want us to win.

Why would I want us to lose?

In my darkest days, I consider whether we would sack a cup winning manager and the answer is always no.

But, I wont go to a game and hope we lose, I didnt when we played City and I wont when we go to Wembley.

I mean, if you asked me about the other games, prior to the Semi Final, im pleading the 5th.

In my darkest days, I consider whether we would sack a cup winning manager and the answer is always no.

But, I wont go to a game and hope we lose, I didnt when we played City and I wont when we go to Wembley.

I mean, if you asked me about the other games, prior to the Semi Final, im pleading the 5th.
It would give me no greater joy to be proven wrong and we win every game and Roberto Martinez becomes an Everton legend.

It would give me no greater joy to be proven wrong and we win every game and Roberto Martinez becomes an Everton legend.

Nar, not now, maybe a few months ago, but now I just want rid, I only want to win 3 games this season now, the semi, the final and the derby, the rest of the games, whilst I dont wish us to get beat, I simply dont care.

Same here. I could not bring myself to want us to get beat v City, I just couldn't. Don't care who else would've benefitted, I wanted us to win, end of.

And I'm not exactly enamoured with Martinez but support the team I shall, it's the only thing we can do.

I totally understand those who want to protest and that, but that should come after supporting the team. Team first, as it were, then all else can follow.

Perhaps we will win the FA Cup and Martinez will decide it is time to leave like he left Wigan for pastures new. We may then always be wondering if it was our fault for driving Martinez out and what could have been. I hope this is the case because it means everybody wins, including Martinez. FA Cup in the bag, European Football and a genuinely excitong summer with a new manager and new signings.

I don't think people don't want us to win the cup, it is just they cannot envisage things being turned around to the point where we win the FA Cup and next season is also good, and I am also of that view.

Martinez winning the cup and getting a 'bigger' job is the best case scenario.

Perhaps we will win the FA Cup and Martinez will decide it is time to leave like he left Wigan for pastures new. We may then always be wondering if it was our fault for driving Martinez out and what could have been. I hope this is the case because it means everybody wins, including Martinez. FA Cup in the bag, European Football and a genuinely excitong summer with a new manager and new signings.

I don't think people don't want us to win the cup, it is just they cannot envisage things being turned around to the point where we win the FA Cup and next season is also good, and I am also of that view.

LOL

Bigger job?

His stock is that low at the moment he couldnt even get a job stacking tins at Netto.

a) there is no bigger job
b) you familiar with a bargepole mate?

I desperately want to win the cup, and I also desperately want to see Martinez leave the club. But my desperation to see us win a trophy far far outweighs my feelings towards the manager.

But having said, I'll be honest and say that if we get knocked out in the semi final, I will console myself with the thought that hopefully that will see him pushed further towards the exit door.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back