Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,284 92.3%

• Total voters
Sorry if I'm being thick here, but that charge relates to purchase of BK 1878 Ltd shares, so why the references to AA and JW, or is it an incomplete post?
Also, does anyone know the precise details of the 49.9% acquisition as BK 1878 Ltd wasn't the only entity that Bill Kenwright's shareholding was registered in.
Whilst I agree it's significant, I just wonder if there's a degree of extrapolation going on here especially with regard to AA.

https://www.scribd.com/collections/16619218/BHHL

Sorry if I'm being thick here, but that charge relates to purchase of BK 1878 Ltd shares, so why the references to AA and JW, or is it an incomplete post?
Also, does anyone know the precise details of the 49.9% acquisition as BK 1878 Ltd wasn't the only entity that Bill Kenwright's shareholding was registered in.
Whilst I agree it's significant, I just wonder if there's a degree of extrapolation going on here especially with regard to AA.

In itself the post is incomplete, but it ties in with information from elsewhere, I will be checking as soon as I can.

I cannot stress enough the importance of these documents and the intent they show. As mentioned previously, they demonstrate that it is Moshiri's intention to take complete control of Everton FC. This can be nothing but positive for the club as no-one would take control without having the intention and resources to re-capitalise the club, meaning investment in the squad, sorting the stadium and sorting the commercial and sponsorship contracts.

I am a little more circumspect and would not go as far as complete control, ie 100%.
The reasons are quite simple.
There is no form of agreement or option with Grantchester, there is no form or agreement with shares held personally by BK (granted, these may have been part of the initial tranche).
The make up of the initial 49.9% is going to gnaw at my very soul.
Night all.

I cannot stress enough the importance of these documents and the intent they show. As mentioned previously, they demonstrate that it is Moshiri's intention to take complete control of Everton FC. This can be nothing but positive for the club as no-one would take control without having the intention and resources to re-capitalise the club, meaning investment in the squad, sorting the stadium and sorting the commercial and sponsorship contracts.
Agreed this looks far more concrete than the snippets we've received in the press.

Outlines the New Owners intent , would love to know the timescale of the complete "takeover"

Looks like Mr Moshiri has guaranteed certain things for these guys to sell up.

I am a little more circumspect and would not go as far as complete control, ie 100%.
There is no form of agreement or option with Grantchester, there is no form or agreement with shares held personally by BK (granted, these may have been part of the initial tranche).
Night all.

Are you sure you are not my lawyer? lol

Night all.
You asked before if you were being thick . I'le raise you double ....I'm sure I read in the case of Kroenke at Arsenal that once he acquired 66%
of the clubs shares he would be bound by law to make an offer for all the remaining shares .If Moshiri buys the said 75% would the same apply to him ?

You asked before of you were being thick . I'le raise you double ....I'm sure I read in the case of Kroenke at Arsenal that once he acquired 66%
of the clubs shares he would be bound by law to make an offer for all the remaining shares .If Moshiri buys the said 75% would the same apply to him ?
Private company so the simple answer is no mate.
Arsenal is a listed public company (albeit on a lesser stock exchange), so different rules and thresholds apply. Up to 90%+1 share (from memory) he doesn't have to do anything.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back