Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,284 92.3%

• Total voters
That's correct - so he'd need 75% of the remaining 50.1% not in his control to effect a scheme of arrangement - Bill with 4,256 , JW with 3,116 Granchester with 2,773 and Abercromby with 1,935 equals 12,080 of 17,500 which equals 69% - he'd need to find another 1,050 to reach that threshold. I'm not sure that would be a problem.
For a simpleton like me what do these documents mean? I see no mention of Robert earl so does that mean he is still involved? Is this good news? None of it makes sense to me

I'm pretty certain he did not want to go for full control nor did BK and JW want him to do so until the stadium situation was resolved. I agree the best way would have been to have done it from the beginning but I suspect the current position was a way of both parties hedging their bets.

Hi mate just a quick one,with what you said above, and with Moshiri looking at taking a greater stake in Everton in the very near future does this mean in your view that the stadium issue is further down the line than we all thought.

Wow only just caught up with this thread with the madness of some of the others going on.

Seems to be good news that there is an agreement in place and in black and white - I have to say i have missed the name "Blue Heaven holdings" throughout all of this so the sheer panic in my face must have been a joy to behold, i thought we where going down another rabbit hole lollollol

Am really interested to see what happens next, i would guess that the agreement was put in place based on Moshiri completing certain aspects of his plan - more likely the stadium. Hopefully with him being the businessman he is, he starts the wheels in motion for all his plans so he can gather the control he obviously wants of our football club.

For a simpleton like me what do these documents mean? I see no mention of Robert earl so does that mean he is still involved? Is this good news? None of it makes sense to me

Earl has gone, he sold all his shares to Moshiri.

These documents show Moshiri has the agreement to purchase BK, JW and Abercromby's shares when certain conditions are met. We don't know what those conditions are but this is very positive

Hi mate just a quick one,with what you said above, and with Moshiri looking at taking a greater stake in Everton in the very near future does this mean in your view that the stadium issue is further down the line than we all thought.

Not necessarily further down the road but it confirms Moshiri's intentions.

I don't think there was ever a doubt that Moshiri was going to increase his stake in the club and in some format and at some time assume full control.
Why would he invest huge sums of money just to be a minority shareholder, the biggest shareholder maybe , but still a minority shareholder.

The question has always been when and still is.
The other question to be asked is about who will come in with him. It seems that in a lot of his dealings that he does work with partners and may be happy to spread the risk at Everton by giving away some of the shareholding by attracting some more wealth into the company.
We now know the vehicle that this will be done through(Blue Heaven Holdings Ltd) , but again the questions are when and Who.

Earl has gone, he sold all his shares to Moshiri.

These documents show Moshiri has the agreement to purchase BK, JW and Abercromby's shares when certain conditions are met. We don't know what those conditions are but this is very positive

Are these conditions likely to be measurable and financial?

I.e purchase at x amount on this date...

Or can they be vague ?

I.e secure land for stadium??

Now i was half not going to post this, with you know it being twitter and all - however i do want it to be true so i will....

Would be good sign of intent if its going on right now about what we are going to do - if true nice to see a bit of impetus with the board for once and movement instead of sitting with thumbs up their arses.

I'm sure they shared the agenda of the Board Meeting with the fans on the stadium tour. File under Twitter attention seeking for me.

aye that was my instinct to be honest, but he did say they where told there was a board meeting going on which was the reason they weren't allowed in - i was sad and read the thread and comments afterwards.

True or not, i would like to think these things are going on behind closed doors... movement rather then standing still.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back