Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,284 92.3%

• Total voters
Earl has gone, he sold all his shares to Moshiri.

These documents show Moshiri has the agreement to purchase BK, JW and Abercromby's shares when certain conditions are met. We don't know what those conditions are but this is very positive

It also shows why Moshiri will try and work initially within the club by consensus. Not forcing his opinion onto all the existing shareholders.

This is a transition period. Its not realistic for people to expect Moshiri to come in and basically take control. As this is a gradual takeover not an outright takeover.

There will certainly be investment. But it will be done in a way thats not going to radically change the club or our fanbase.

Evolution not revolution.

Indeed sir.
Hats off to KEIOC for breaking the news. We should be thankful they stand on the wall keeping watch for our best interests.
http://www.keioc.net/index.php?mact=News,cntnt01,detail,0&cntnt01articleid=431&cntnt01returnid=15

What do you mean breaking the news?

I can guarantee one of the in form posters on here someone like @The Esk or @Neiler would have posted public documents within a few weeks on the issue.

KEIOC haven't broken the news on anything. Ridiculous thing to claim.

@The Esk regularly writes on GOT on the business of the club.

I disagreed with his last article this week - but 9/10 - his articles are amazing about EFC on the whole. Enjoyable to read.

What do you mean breaking the news?

I can guarantee one of the in form posters on here someone like @The Esk or @Neiler would have posted public documents within a few weeks on the issue.

KEIOC haven't broken the news on anything. Ridiculous thing to claim.

@The Esk regularly writes on GOT on the business of the club.

I disagreed with his last article this week - but 9/10 - his articles are amazing about EFC on the whole. Enjoyable to read.

Does @The Esk know how you feel about him mate? I think you best tell him.

Does @The Esk know how you feel about him mate? I think you best tell him.

I can tell you @The Esk knows.

About everything.

At 8:00 am this morning this character was posting stuff like this.

Tick tock Moshiri.

There seems to be a real sort of attitude of certain individuals in our fanbase at the moment. A sense of entitlement.

Totally misguided.

NEWSFLASH.

EFC are not entitled to anything. Despite a billionaire owner. We have to go out and win stuff. To do that is on us and our players. If the players don't put the effort in. We will win nothing.

inappropriate language and by-passing the swear filter
Be nice if he had a phone call, " Mosh here,is that you Roberto ?, Nartinez "hello Mr Moshiri,Roberto her"", Mosh. " are you free Roberto ?" Roberto " just sitting down to dinner Mr Moshiri," Mosh "never mind dinner, get your Fkn arse over to GP NOW you useless cant.

I can tell you @The Esk knows.

About everything.

At 8:00 am this morning this character was posting stuff like this.

There seems to be a real sort of attitude of certain individuals in our fanbase at the moment. A sense of entitlement.

Totally misguided.

NEWSFLASH.

EFC are not entitled to anything. Despite a billionaire owner. We have to go out and win stuff. To do that is on us and our players. If the players don't put the effort in. We will win nothing.

I know mate, I was only joking. I agree it will take time and things won't happen overnight. We've waited a long time for something like this, and good things come to those who wait (hopefully).

It also shows why Moshiri will try and work initially within the club by consensus. Not forcing his opinion onto all the existing shareholders.

This is a transition period. Its not realistic for people to expect Moshiri to come in and basically take control. As this is a gradual takeover not an outright takeover.

There will certainly be investment. But it will be done in a way thats not going to radically change the club or our fanbase.

Evolution not revolution.

Moshiri now owns and has the right to acquire (subject to conditions unknown) in total 76.6% of the Company's equity. He effectively has control subject to the conditions being met. Those conditions will be in line with his strategy for the club moving forward.

The commercial and structural future of the club is mapped out to Moshiri's liking, the biggest variable remaining (as is the case with all clubs) is what happens on the pitch. It's not only vital to the fans but to the successful development of the business (stadium, commerce and sponsorship). Now we know the path to Moshiri's control is mapped out, his focus will be on doing what is necessary to mitigate the risk of failure on the pitch.

Inevitably will require a change of playing personnel and management/coaching staff.

Moshiri now owns and has the right to acquire (subject to conditions unknown) in total 76.6% of the Company's equity. He effectively has control subject to the conditions being met. Those conditions will be in line with his strategy for the club moving forward.

The commercial and structural future of the club is mapped out to Moshiri's liking, the biggest variable remaining (as is the case with all clubs) is what happens on the pitch. It's not only vital to the fans but to the successful development of the business (stadium, commerce and sponsorship). Now we know the path to Moshiri's control is mapped out, his focus will be on doing what is necessary to mitigate the risk of failure on the pitch.

Inevitably will require a change of playing personnel and management/coaching staff.

And there's no sense going full-tilt into that overhaul late in a season. The figurative wrecking ball will start swinging in the summer.

Agree.

Last sentence (emboldened). Subject to debate !

I know mate, I was only joking. I agree it will take time and things won't happen overnight. We've waited a long time for something like this, and good things come to those who wait (hopefully).

Just think that we need to shed this sudden appearance of 'entitlement' from the certain few.

Making wild statements both that Moshiri needs to do this. Moshiri needs to do that.

The word 'ambition' used all over the show.

The attitude of some of our fanbase stinks at the moment.

Instead of thinking about the long term. They only think about the short. If we don't spend £150million in the summer. We aren't showing ambition.

RUBBISH.

If we spend £150million on rubbish - that is not ambition. Its quality not quantity of spending that is important.

Twitter doesn't help on these things.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back