Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,284 92.3%

• Total voters
Conveniently missed off McCarthy, Lukaku and Barry from that prism you're looking through.

Also Atsu. 2015 African Nations player of the tournament.

Just didn't fit our style or our leagues style here.

Also too early to comment on Naisse.

But still. £150 million spending in one go would be stupid anyway and I doubt Moshiri would sanction it as he's not stupid.

Mate i mentioned two of the three you mentioned pretty explicitly

I want as much money spent on players as possible tbh cause it's not my money and money wins trophies. I just want a competent manager too.

Conveniently missed off McCarthy, Lukaku and Barry from that prism you're looking through.

Also Atsu. 2015 African Nations player of the tournament.

Just didn't fit our style or our leagues style here.

Also too early to comment on Naisse.

But still. £150 million spending in one go would be stupid anyway and I doubt Moshiri would sanction it as he's not stupid.

Pretty sure Rom was an loan initially. Barry as well I think.

Mate i mentioned two of the three you mentioned pretty explicitly

I want as much money spent on players as possible tbh cause it's not my money and money wins trophies. I just want a competent manager too.

It is your money. Its stupid to say otherwise. Its EFC's money.

This means we have to be sensible with it.

Sensible yes to an extent. Prudent and risk averse no. That will get us nowhere. That attitude releases people like eric dier on free transfers, signs straqualursis, and

Risk adverse is the same as prudent.

We didn't have the budget for Eric Dier AT THE TIME.

We have a much bigger budget now. That doesn't mean we need to spend 1000% of our budget as it seems some expect Mr Moshiri to do.

Risk adverse is the same as prudent.

We didn't have the budget for Eric Dier AT THE TIME.

We have a much bigger budget now. That doesn't mean we need to spend 1000% of our budget as it seems some expect Mr Moshiri to do.

Mate I know what they mean ffs lol. Why do you think I used them together!

I'd rather we went for it and failed. Both on the pitch and off it. Just like I hated us losing with a whimper on Sunday, I'd hate it if we continued to turn down slight risks and accept second best due to caution.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back