Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,284 92.3%

• Total voters

I know mate, just trying to get to the bottom of this 'loads of Twitter-fuelled fans want to waste £150mil' debate :(

I agree with Damo on this, if people want us to spend actual money on proper talent then they should get back in their box and keep dreamin, Moshi should be focused on loan signings and preferably finding more players from the Russian league like Niasse.

I agree with Damo on this, if people want us to spend actual money on proper talent then they should get back in their box and keep dreamin, Moshi should be focused on loan signings and preferably finding more players from the Russian league like Niasse.

But @Pabbers reckons we'll raise about £12m for Lukaku, so that's a positive

Oh. I was hoping we'd ditch away coaches next season and be using boats and hoes instead now we've made the big-time.

Indeed sir.
Hats off to KEIOC for breaking the news. We should be thankful they stand on the wall keeping watch for our best interests.
http://www.keioc.net/index.php?mact=News,cntnt01,detail,0&cntnt01articleid=431&cntnt01returnid=15
Great news as far as I am concerned. Look forward to this..

"In the coming weeks we’re going to relaunch our website and publish some discussion papers on stadium location and design; prepared by architects and engineers, these should provide some excellent insight for all those interested in this crucial decision facing our club's new owner, we'll later hold a meeting to discuss the various strengths and weaknesses of some of the options available and some of those options are extremely exciting indeed."

Not the impression I got.

It screamed of self importance, something they have always been guilty of.

LOOK AT US, kind of attitude.

And we'd heard most of the rest from @The Esk

The underlying message seemed to be "we've got nowhere with the Club for years, er, going to be hard with Elstone still about, er, watch this space for more funny pictures of stadiums with a jarg Burj Al Arab hotel attached"

Sound.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back