Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,284 92.3%

• Total voters
Just a couple of comments on KEOIC and BU - their research capability is/has been excellent and I know the information they put in the public domain from public records has saved me and others a great deal of time and effort. I think also Dave Kelly's work on away ticketing pricing is beyond reproach - he and others have achieved pretty significant concessions for away supporters across the country, that should be recognised and applauded.

On a wider front and relating to Moshiri, my only comment would be for any fan group to think about their approach to the new shareholder, eventually owner. Work done in the early days of building a good relationship based on trust and common goals will go a long way towards achieving objectives in the future.

Just a couple of comments on KEOIC and BU - their research capability is/has been excellent and I know the information they put in the public domain from public records has saved me and others a great deal of time and effort. I think also Dave Kelly's work on away ticketing pricing is beyond reproach - he and others have achieved pretty significant concessions for away supporters across the country, that should be recognised and applauded.

On a wider front and relating to Moshiri, my only comment would be for any fan group to think about their approach to the new shareholder, eventually owner. Work done in the early days of building a good relationship based on trust and common goals will go a long way towards achieving objectives in the future.
Yet another intelligent and insightful comment from you Esk.

Should hire a plane with this on a Banner and fly it over Goodison!

So first it's they don't get any credit for that at all it was The FSF not the BU, now it's THEY didn't even reach THEIR target!?!? Again as you're criticising it I presume you're happy to pay full price away next season?

Also the post you have quoted is almost 100% full of rubbish as well.

There issue is with Kenwright & Elstone not Moshiri, hence why they were very happy when they found the option documents!!

The reaction to the BU etc on here at times is laughable. At least have a little look first before criticising them

I think you'll find that if Everton's new owner posed ANY RISK to EFC long term I would be all over the forum raising the alarm.

I have form for it. Aston Villa (where are they now?).

Sunderland (not exactly setting the world alight) nor Newcastle.

I also indicated the pressures that Arsenal were under in 2013/2014 and we were 1 GAME from putting them in real real trouble. Since their repayment plan was contingent on them having Champions League revenues. Except we lost to Crystal Palace... 1 game.

On the other hand. I do not feel the need to raise false alarms on Everton. Or create issues where none exist. This is what BU (in particular) and KEIOC are doing right now.

Feel free to criticise. I look before I do. Always.

I think that any criticism of Moshiri at this stage is utterly ridiculous.

Don't get me wrong I think he'll be a good owner in terms of sorting out the stadium and possibly giving the manager increased funds to spend (don't buy that we'll be minted however) but he's obviously seen our results over the past 18 months now and if he thinks that's acceptable then he's not the ambitious owner we need to push us forward.

I wonder what the reaction to the early years of Howard Kendall would have been on GOT.

Can we elect you to the board?

On the other hand. I do not feel the need to raise false alarms on Everton. Or create issues where none exist. This is what BU (in particular) and KEIOC are doing right now.

Again, hard to disagree with any of that, in particular this. I've never liked either of these, they are very much about "look at us". The stuff about Moshiri being another Earle got my back up straight away, literally days after being annouced they were on it in a negative way.

I think you'll find that if Everton's new owner posed ANY RISK to EFC long term I would be all over the forum raising the alarm.

I have form for it. Aston Villa (where are they now?).

Sunderland (not exactly setting the world alight) nor Newcastle.

I also indicated the pressures that Arsenal were under in 2013/2014 and we were 1 GAME from putting them in real real trouble. Since their repayment plan was contingent on them having Champions League revenues. Except we lost to Crystal Palace... 1 game.

Your first 4 paragraphs you're talking to yourself so let's disregard that.

Your 5th & 7th paragraph you've totally made up In relation to BU & KEIOC (again) which renders paragraph 6 irrelevant.

Again, hard to disagree with any of that, in particular this. I've never liked either of these, they are very much about "look at us". The stuff about Moshiri being another Earle got my back up straight away, literally days after being annouced they were on it in a negative way.

could you post what they said in relation to this please

Very true esk

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back