Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,284 92.3%

• Total voters
Just a couple of comments on KEOIC and BU - their research capability is/has been excellent and I know the information they put in the public domain from public records has saved me and others a great deal of time and effort. I think also Dave Kelly's work on away ticketing pricing is beyond reproach - he and others have achieved pretty significant concessions for away supporters across the country, that should be recognised and applauded.

On a wider front and relating to Moshiri, my only comment would be for any fan group to think about their approach to the new shareholder, eventually owner. Work done in the early days of building a good relationship based on trust and common goals will go a long way towards achieving objectives in the future.
Great post again.
To be honest mate you`re wasted on here!

Do you honestly want me to quote the tweet from BU from earlier this week?

Made up indeed. Pfft!

Yes totally made up.

Clearly a reference to The previous regime. Hence why they looked for and discovered the option documents and were very pleased at what they said.

It's pretty obvious to be honest

Moshiri first game was amazing and Martinez would have left a good mark on the new owner. Plus the owners believe they know better then the fans

Their hate towards him has always put me off. Let me tell you something. ...when BK is gone this group will turn against Moshiri or against some other board member. Stand on me.

Maybe not.

BK took over but he was skint - saying he was looking for investment 24 hrs a day since 2000 - he failed to find investment till March 2016 - before the new took over their hate had been built up for 10 year plus. I think they dislike BK cos they think he is holding back the club while other clubs had rich owners coming in after all these years.

Yes totally made up.

Clearly a reference to The previous regime. Hence why they looked for and discovered the option documents and were very pleased at what they said.

It's pretty obvious to be honest

I think them saying that 'a bad smell has hung around Goodison Park' would be offensive to most Evertonians.

Given that Moshiri has only just arrived. It was in particular bad taste.

Yes. Totally made up.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back