Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,284 92.3%

• Total voters
It's business mate and it's tough. It's professional sport and he is a professional, it's not a kindergarten.

Even martinez would be aware he has had ample time and opportunity to make everton successful and has failed in delivering it. Im with esk... he knows hes got a slight chance of redemption by winning the cup for us. Even with that I think he is still a goner with moshiri wanting his own man.

I don't know if there's a pattern here people but kenwright seems to keep stuff under his hat untill he's sure off what's going on etc sacking smith had moyes ready , been talking to mr moshiri about investing in the club and now Martinez . What about if he's keeping it low about a new manager untill he's definitely sure they've found the successor

I don't know if there's a pattern here people but kenwright seems to keep stuff under his hat untill he's sure off what's going on etc sacking smith had moyes ready , been talking to mr moshiri about investing in the club and now Martinez . What about if he's keeping it low about a new manager untill he's definitely sure they've found the successor

Are you suggesting that somebody in charge of a multi-million pound football club would keep things close to his chest in order to make sure things go smoothly?

Im stunned, utterly stunned!

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back