Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,284 92.3%

• Total voters
Are you suggesting that somebody in charge of a multi-million pound football club would keep things close to his chest in order to make sure things go smoothly?

Im stunned, utterly stunned!
Haha yeah it makes sense don't it Carnt understand why kenwright would say what a manager about Martinez and telling them lads on the train that Martinez will still be here next season

As much as I wanted liked Martinez and wanted him to succeed, and as much as he genuinely seems to be a decent man, it's clear we're dead in the water with him at the helm. He deserves to see the cup run to its conclusion, and some silverware would be a salve for us all, but only temporarily. Whether he goes after a semifinal loss or at season's end, it's over. Too bad, because he started off as a rejuvenating figure after the knives-to-a-gunfight mentality that pervaded the latter Moyes years.

Whos to say he even spoke to the lads?

Given that Moshiri moved seats shortly afterwards - and was sitting with his missus and private security rather than next to Kenwrigth - then i am guesisng that after being annoyed by those blerts theyve moved seats so as to allow both to have their security with them to stop any follow up from the tools

But yeah the lads had their moment of twitter fame - will look like utter cockwombles as soon as the manager is sacked though and hopefully get mocked relentlessly by fellow blues for being selfie nobs

Oh my god, that's awful.

How in the hell is he supposed to do his job under those circumstances? We've got one of the most important games we've had since 2011 next week and they're allowing that to happen?

Moshri doesn't sound as astute as many have suggested.

I'd imagine that 99 times out of a 100 when a manger gets sacked the sacking club have already been sounding out replacements. Sound business sense, as rough as it may seem on the manager.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back