Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,284 92.3%

• Total voters
I know you probably can't say too much but based on what you know, would you say it's likely there is a new manager in charge come August?

I would say yes, certainly.

In spite of numerous sources saying otherwise?

Alright lad.

What other sources?

That kiddo that was on the train with Moshri and Kenwright?

Genuinely LOLed at this exchange. Still don't know if @Number_25 was being serious or not. Now going to carry on reading to find out. Either way it was bloody funny lol

I mean no disrespect to @The Esk at all by asking the question re whether he has sources. It's just when I catch up on this thread and read pages of posts like...

In my opinion @The Esk IS a valid source
That warm and fuzzy feeling again...Cheers @The Esk

...it makes me wonder whether @The Esk has valid sources, or whether he is a just a great blue who shares his (considerable) knowledge of the game and the football industry. Seems more like the latter to me.

For example, I know that esk had no inkling of the Moshiri deal until it went public and was in fact posting that the deal with the yanks was still on shortly before (when it must have been off for several weeks). I know the esk calls 5 live and talks like a passionate and articulate fan (and does us proud), but I haven't seen any prophecies which lead me to believe he is in the know.

Not asking for names mate. Just wanted to know if you base your opinions on anything more than your own reading around the subject.

Very few people knew anything of Moshiri, including people in the club whom you might expect to have done so even 6 or 7 hours before the news broke. It was a very tightly held transaction, the M&N deal was still thought to be live 24 hours before the Daily Mail broke the Moshiri deal.

I think you'll find I state "in my opinion" at times and other times I just make a statement - "in my opinion" means exactly that, if I don't say that it means I've been informed of something.

There's many things I've been informed of which never make the public domain. I'm not out to prove myself or to be considered in anyway ITK, I'm happy for you to form your own opinion - judge me as you see me.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back