Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,284 92.3%

• Total voters

Dunno mate, I assume the actual share price is different than the value of the club tho?

Cos the shares are worth 1.5k?

Almost 35k shares, hes bought 17ks worth at 1.5k? = 25m.

Almost makes sense, but cant see Earl walking away with less than 20m, see no reason why he would undervalue his shares.
No mate. If the club is valued at 175 mil which is being reported by all and sundry, that's 5k a share.

1,350 per share was beards ago.

Arabs out!! Sorry been on the drink all day and I don't know what any of this means. Saw Mcgeady play last night like and he was crap.

So Bill is now effectively an employee, Robert Earl has gone, which should take Elstone with him. This appears to be a staged takeover like Abramovich's. I personally think this is the best outcome we could have wished for.

I'm surprised nobody is commenting upon the fact we've just been taken over by a Russian gangster. Clearly this guy is a willing no 2 for his boss.you don't just earn a billion quid by hanging around or being someone's accountsnt.
The good news about this is we've taken over by somebody with serious money (Usmanov).
The bad news is he's in love with another club, he may not intend to spend any of his cash on us (probably won't given that this isn't a vanity project purchase and is a purchase y proxy) and if and when he decides to shift his cash he will not hesitate to leave a burning husk behind if it means a few extra roubels

No mate. If the club is valued at 175 mil which is being reported by all and sundry, that's 5k a share.

1,350 per share was beards ago.

Was only last year mate, I personally cant see why the share price would jump so high in less than 12months, suppose people have to pay a premium for block purchases? Anyway, all this is way above me, im talking about things I have no knowledge of.

Gonna stick to mar jokes and gifs.

:hayee::hayee:

Now this has been confirmed. .. and if people want a new manager... how would people feel about Mourinho becoming manager... We would certainly be a good project for him now...

I don't think it is going to be that kind of take over mate.

Not gonna spend anywhere near the money Jose needs/wants just sort out the club from top to bottom in revenue terms IMO.

I think alot may rest with how easy it is to get a new ground sorted.

If it is, there will be a deal in place for him to buy the rest of the shares

If he hits problems then he wont have to risk any more than he has already

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back