Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,284 92.3%

• Total voters
Was only last year mate, I personally cant see why the share price would jump so high in less than 12months, suppose people have to pay a premium for block purchases? Anyway, all this is way above me, im talking about things I have no knowledge of.

Gonna stick to mar jokes and gifs.

:hayee::hayee:
Demand and supply init. Dont forget there was nothing forcing a sale technically so a buyer pays a premium

Personally I think in a few years when Usmanov has failed to buy Arsenal he will come over to his mate here, buy up the rest of the shares, and turn us into a better team than Arsenal just to prove Kronkite wrong and what could have been.... or am I just dreaming??
would love that just because of how much i hate stan kroenke

So the Echo are saying that Woods and Kenwright both retained some shares.

ESCLA have made a statement too: cautiously optimistic I suppose you'd call it. I agree with them that there now has to be in depth communication with fans over what level of investment there'll be and any future stadium plans.

This isn't a time for the usual BS from Bill talking about how when Moshiri was a kid in Iran he'd ride on his Uncle Ali's handlebars to Tehran to watch Everton on a black and white telly.

Forgive me, but arent the majority of the shares now largely enjoyed by multiple individuals?

I think the line in the statement is very telling..

'The Premier League has never been such a level playing field'.

I read that as transfer funds.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back