Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,284 92.3%

• Total voters
5xuov.jpg

Now this has been confirmed. .. and if people want a new manager... how would people feel about Mourinho becoming manager... We would certainly be a good project for him now...

Not to my liking - I prefer our talented youngsters to get game time and develop into excellent footballers rather than be hawked around on loan all round Europe and then got rid of to make way for the likes of Shaun Wright-Phillips and Steve Sidwell.

On the face of it this is almost the perfect deal for Everton and Evertonians.

An educated billionaire with an accountancy background who has cut his teeth as a major shareholder at one of the best run clubs in the World has invested and kept on board a Chairman who despite all his failings has always had Evertons best interests at heart. No Vincent Tan, no Michael Glazer, no Randy Lerner, no dubious Far Eastern businessmen like those that destroyed Birmingham City and those who bought and sold Manchester City for personal gain. It seems we have a genuine business-savvy professional who has done 18 months of behind the scenes, free-of-conjecture due diligence and seen enough to take his money out of a totally safe investment vehicle like Arsenal to rebuild our Grand Old Team. If Bill only stays on to guide and advise on our values and traditions plus EITC I think we should be highly delighted with the outcome.
It seems clear too that he has further investment lined up for later in the project when phase one is showing positivity.

It's about time this Club and it's supporters had some genuine belief that things are looking up.

I imagine the players and the boss were made aware whilst training in Dubai too.....and that could only be beneficial. imagine how up for it they'll be when they start to see things changing.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back