Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,284 92.3%

• Total voters
I know nobody wants to hear this and im aware that he didnt have full control at Arsenal, but they didnt spend much while building a new stadia and they also charge silly prices for tickets.

Just
Sayin

Some truth in that.

Can't see us spending silly money in the transfer market in the short term, but neither can I see us charging silly amounts for season tickets.

But this should give us a real solid platform to build on.

2e0mg03.jpg

Some truth in that.

Can't see us spending silly money in the transfer market in the short term, but neither can I see us charging silly amounts for season tickets.

We now sell out Chelsea FA cup.
Hopefully win.
Wembley.

Proper feel good factor about the place, increase in actual ST sales would be inevitable IMO.

Yes. Sorry, I should have made it clearer.

It would require Granchester, Woods & BK (all who dont speak to Granchester) plus minority shareholders to outvote Moshiri?
Yeah mate. Think there's something like 1200+ shareholders and you'd have to get nearly all of them to vote down an ordinary resolution.
Special resolution could be voted down by Grantchester, PC (estate of) AA, BK and JW acting together I suppose.(Grantchester not needed if the others act together)

When announced by Geoff Stelling on sky sat soccer there was a big groan - I thought it was big nose thommo , but evidently it was Paul Merson as he feels this guy was the best to be the biggest shareholder at Arsenal!
The other guy is evidently a loose cannon who has now the Majority share s at the Arsenal - so lets hope BK has got the best investment to keep our traditions going!

Some truth in that.

Yep,we've been told (even by our own manager!)we have been "punching above our weight"this is the first real progressive step at board level I can remember since god knows when,hopefully a real opportunity for us to "kick on":)

When announced by Geoff Stelling on sky sat soccer there was a big groan - I thought it was big nose thommo , but evidently it was Paul Merson as he feels this guy was the best to be the biggest shareholder at Arsenal!
The other guy is evidently a loose cannon who has now the Majority share s at the Arsenal - so lets hope BK has got the best investment to keep our traditions going!
Interesting mate.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back