Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,284 92.3%

• Total voters
So has he paid around 49% of a 175m valuation? Between 85-90m? Everton undervalued the price with a promise from him he will invest the rest in the stadium?

I4TWrLd.gif

Look forward, not back, or it'll eat you up and you'll be forever a miserable sod.

Or something :oops:
That's the point though: the past lives on.

Kenwright, Woods, Elstone are all part of the problem at EFC and there they are, still in position.

I really hope we're not wandering into another few years of silent directors standing aside and allowing drift.

As said: its entirely appropriate and reasonable for this new major shareholder to step up and tell us what the script is for the future in this coming week.

Just something that came to me earlier.

The scope for growth on the commercial side of things is huge, so many things can and will hopefully be done better, plus its a different era we enter now, with 3 figure fees from our Sky overlords, at least now, to a degree we are "protected" if the bubble ever bursts.

For years we have just needed somebody to just put a little money in now and again, we dont need to spend 000ms every season on players and hell, if "we" have to pay for our own stadia, so be it. As I stated earlier, we are probably operating at around 20% in terms of profit, in my humble NVQ Business Admin Level 1 opinion and the scope to improve that is unmeasurable, we have a loyal worldwide fanbase, granted it doesnt touch Uniteds, Chelseas, Arses and even the vermin across the Park, but most of it is untapped in terms of shirts and other things.

The sponge is soaking, squeeze it Moshy lad, squeeze it and leave it dry on the floor.

It'll take time. To use a management b/s phrase he'll need to manage expectations.

But the commercial side is key to improving the squad more than our competitors can do.

I'm not overly fussed about the £50m signings or the ground at the mo.

1st thing this fella has to sort out is our sponsors and retail. Other (if not every) prem club beats us in this area.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back