Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,284 92.3%

• Total voters
Will someone tell me how I'm meant to feel about this?

partying.gif

Plus the fact he's already got £37M clear profit out of his fantastic stewardship of the club.

It's utterly depressing that the old regime remains in place at this club.

Good luck to him ,when he took over the club everyone was saying its poisoned challis, if it had gone the other way he could have lost everything.

That's the point though: the past lives on.

Kenwright, Woods, Elstone are all part of the problem at EFC and there they are, still in position.

I really hope we're not wandering into another few years of silent directors standing aside and allowing drift.

As said: its entirely appropriate and reasonable for this new major shareholder to step up and tell us what the script is for the future in this coming week.

There is no way a new majority shareholder will allow what exists to remain. Bill as a figurehead, fine, Elstone etc are toast and the club will undergo significant change to reflect the views of the new man. This guy will not just spend millions as the fans would want, but will ensure that any investment is targeted on the things that will improve the business. It will be slow but positive and will give the club direction ........

Make no mistake dave, this guy will be running the club now as he sees fit. I'm not going to lose any sleep over people getting richer as a consequence of any future success we might have.

The club is way more important than a few bystanders. If you want to let it keep eating you up, then that's understandable, but it won't change anything.
Well that's all well and good, but if he is going to be that figure to move us on I think we should be hearing about the plan in full from him. I appreciate it's only just happened, but from initial impressions it sounds to me like this is going to be a BK stage managed production and we'll be kept completely in the dark after a bit of flanneling in the local press.

so we have new billionaire share holder who has promised to invest and seems to be man with good business witz and some evertnians still dont feel like windmilling with their wangs. everton that.
Hoping he brings in other wealthy owners to the Board in the future into Everton, like what they have going at Arsenal.
He doesn't have the mega wealth alone, but a great start it seems.

Well that's all well and good, but if he is going to be that figure to move us on I think we should be hearing about the plan in full from him. I appreciate it's only just happened, but from initial impressions it sounds to me like this is going to be a BK stage managed production and we'll be kept completely in the dark after a bit of flanneling in the local press.
Let him hang his coat up like.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back