Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,284 92.3%

• Total voters
He saddled the club with a lot of debt that we're still not clear of and two failed stadium schemes that set us back years.

He virtually did nothing for £37M other than endure a bit of stick on occasion. It's an obscene amount he's walking off with....or rather not walking off with.

Perfect deal for Bill really.

Not that I care, as long as its the perfect deal for us, time will tell I suppose, but im hopeful, get behind it David, this fella is the Jose of business, with mates who buy super yachts like newspapers.

Well that's all well and good, but if he is going to be that figure to move us on I think we should be hearing about the plan in full from him. I appreciate it's only just happened, but from initial impressions it sounds to me like this is going to be a BK stage managed production and we'll be kept completely in the dark after a bit of flanneling in the local press.

I'm sure Bill will milk it like the actor he is, but this guy is in a totally different league to Bill. I'm sure he'll have a business plan, and I'm reasonably sure he'll share some of that publicly in the next few weeks and months.

But I'm equally sure he won't be remotely arsed as to whether his timescales for sharing said detail match your desires for that info.

TL;DR ?

For once, just try and see the positives in a situation rather than concentrating on any perceived negatives.

There is no way a new majority shareholder will allow what exists to remain. Bill as a figurehead, fine, Elstone etc are toast and the club will undergo significant change to reflect the views of the new man. This guy will not just spend millions as the fans would want, but will ensure that any investment is targeted on the things that will improve the business. It will be slow but positive and will give the club direction ........

I hope you're right. But I think that not being in complete control allows some scope to stand back from taking up the reins.

I'm not really bothered how much he paid, the less the better as it means there might be more to invest in team/ground. I think it's also better to have somebody to come into replace Earl who has no interest in the club at all.
Looking positive but let his actions speak louder than words.
It could mean keeping key players into next season if there's a commitment to strengthen
COYB

Say hello to your new God.
Xerxes.png

I'm sure Bill will milk it like the actor he is, but this guy is in a totally different league to Bill. I'm sure he'll have a business plan, and I'm reasonably sure he'll share some of that publicly in the next few weeks and months.

But I'm equally sure he won't be remotely arsed as to whether his timescales for sharing said detail match your desires for that info.

TL;DR ?

For once, just try and see the positives in a situation rather than concentrating on any perceived negatives.

Hes just mad cos it means El Coco is gone, look at how quickly they got rid of Wenger when he stopped winning thin........... Oh

so we have new billionaire share holder who has promised to invest and seems to be man with good business witz and some evertnians still dont feel like windmilling with their wangs. everton that.

Exactly!
I bet if some of the people on here won the lottery, they'd start off by complaining about how much tax they're up for on the interest!! :coffee:

Great news and looking forward to where this takes Everton

He bought the shares cheaply because that was how Everton was seen at the time. That was why it was such a big risk. Easy to criticise but none of us would have invested our mortgages in Everton no matter how much we feel for them.

Mate I would have sold my first born and a kidney.

Good on Bill for having the money and opportunity to do it, but please, dont pretend hes more of a fan than most of us, who would have done the same given the same chance.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back