Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,284 92.3%

• Total voters
Hes just mad cos it means El Coco is gone, look at how quickly they got rid of Wenger when he stopped winning thin........... Oh

Chaampions league every year though...I sense Mourinho!

I know I'm going on about this a lot but think about it he has probably shown interest and enquired about Barkley, definitely Stones and is on good terms with Lukaku, has also wanted to work with Rooney, plus he said that he would manage us and is out of a job. With our Academy we could not lose with Mourinho.

I'm sure Bill will milk it like the actor he is, but this guy is in a totally different league to Bill. I'm sure he'll have a business plan, and I'm reasonably sure he'll share some of that publicly in the next few weeks and months.

But I'm equally sure he won't be remotely arsed as to whether his timescales for sharing said detail match your desires for that info.

TL;DR ?

For once, just try and see the positives in a situation rather than concentrating on any perceived negatives.
Well he should be if he wants to set the right tone. As soon as the ok comes from the PL, this feller should be front and centre giving us the plan in detail. Can you imagine someone bought up a major chunk of LFC and then not explain what the deal was going to be?

Evertonians have been treated like muck for decades by the club's owners. Moshiri shouldn't be allowed to fall into that pattern comfortably.

I'm astounded and gutted that Kenwright, Woods and the other divvy are still in place. It does not fill me with optimism and shouldn't do so for others.

Well he should be if he wants to set the right tone. As soon as the ok comes from the PL, this feller should be front and centre giving us the plan in detail. Can you imagine someone bought up a major chunk of LFC and then not explain what the deal was going to be?

Evertonians have been treated like muck for decades by the club's owners. Moshiri shouldn't be allowed to fall into that pattern comfortably.

I'm astounded and gutted that Kenwright, Woods and the other divvy are still in place. It does not fill me with optimism and shouldn't do so for others.
You could ruin the mood at the playboy mansion

Yeah cos Putins mate is gonna be up at night worrying about evertonian expectations.

He's not stupid, so I'm sure he will share his plans. I wouldn't be surprised to see an EGM called in the coming weeks for him to set his stall out.

But you keep on jumping up and down and shouting on the internet if it makes you feel better, I'm off for a beer (y)

Chaampions league every year though...I sense Mourinho!

I know I'm going on about this a lot but think about it he has probably shown interest and enquired about Barkley, definitely Stones and is on good terms with Lukaku, has also wanted to work with Rooney, plus he said that he would manage us and is out of a job. With our Academy we could not lose with Mourinho.
Let it go lid, it'll never happen

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back