Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,284 92.3%

• Total voters
Mate I would have sold my first born and a kidney.

Good on Bill for having the money and opportunity to do it, but please, dont pretend hes more of a fan than most of us, who would have done the same given the same chance.

You would not have sold your first born and a kidney (I know that was meant tongue in cheek) but its easy to say these things he did it. If it had all gone tits up no one would have helped him out.

This morning we were still waiting for news about a couple of Americans taking over which though I wanted a takeover I wasnt too chuffed about.Americans seem to be just in it for the money and have no understanding of the British game.I was initially disappointed with the 49.9% but happy that we have a fella with experience of the Premier League.
This fella surely has not bought 49.9% just to watch people running a club badly he must have assurances that he will get the rest of the shares he is no mug.
I would like to see Goodison improved or if not possible a new ground on WHP and today it looks like it may well happen. As for transfer funds I just want to see us compete but not to the extent of City or Chelsea where titles have just been bought ,I just want the club run properly with a vision for the future.
Hopefully the phrase "cash strapped Everton " can now be a think of the past and our younger fans are able to see an Everton win things again but still maintain the clubs class and dignity.

COYB

Chaampions league every year though...I sense Mourinho!

I know I'm going on about this a lot but think about it he has probably shown interest and enquired about Barkley, definitely Stones and is on good terms with Lukaku, has also wanted to work with Rooney, plus he said that he would manage us and is out of a job. With our Academy we could not lose with Mourinho.
Which is a very confusing statement as our Academy would be the first to lose out under Jose.

He sold talented youngsters like Lukaku and KDB in favour of more experienced players, banned the Chelsea lads from using the club swimming pool meaning they had to get bussed to the local baths - what on earth makes you think he'd reverse the patterns of a lifetime and suddenly embrace developing kids?

Always remember a stadium tour with my daughter and the lady who took us around was pleasant enough. One of her comments was Evertons lack of corporate revenue and that Kenwright doesn't take a wage.

Both true to a point...however that IOU agreement between certain individuals has certainly paid off.

Moving on, let's wait to see what Mr Moshie has for us in his plans. Time will tell ......it always does.

For me I am happy with the potential and what it can bring to my Everton and for fellow Evertonians. It could be a very exciting time for us and we all know it has been a long time coming.

EFC Are Magic

One of my American mates is looking to follow a Premier League club. He's trying to choose between Spurs and Everton and I lost my plucky underdog sales pitch today. I realized now there's going to be hardly any difference between us:

- Shed loads of young talent
- Smart businesspeople in charge
- Enough money to make things happen
- New stadiums in the not-too-distant future
- Have pretty much told all our American players to do one

About the only difference is we don't have total quilts showing up with LEVY OUT scrawled on bedsheets when we're pushing for top 4.

Very exciting.

I don't mean to be media obsessed but why isn't this a headline on sky sport news? When City got bought they did a 15 minute piece on it on the hour and broke it down throughout the hour. I don't watch sky sports since I cancelled my sky digital an opted to stream but just stuck it on a stream. Not even a mention at ten.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back