Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,284 92.3%

• Total voters
Perfect deal for Bill really.

Not that I care, as long as its the perfect deal for us, time will tell I suppose, but im hopeful, get behind it David, this fella is the Jose of business, with mates who buy super yachts like newspapers.
A few things are a worry:

• Does he have any interest in taking over the running of the club or is he happy to have an asset for the short to medium term?
  • (Relatedly) why are we still stuck with a failed regime plus one?
  • (Relatedly) no decisive control of the club
  • If the old regime are intent on staying and retaining shares, why will the the new feller think it wise to invest his own cash and make them money too after he's already handed them (unreasonable amounts of) cash for many of their shares? Why wasn't there a share issue rather than simple purchase of old stock?

Chaampions league every year though...I sense Mourinho!

I know I'm going on about this a lot but think about it he has probably shown interest and enquired about Barkley, definitely Stones and is on good terms with Lukaku, has also wanted to work with Rooney, plus he said that he would manage us and is out of a job. With our Academy we could not lose with Mourinho.

Mourinho / Academy.

Choose one because both ain't gonna happen.

Which is a very confusing statement as our Academy would be the first to lose out under Jose.

He sold talented youngsters like Lukaku and KDB in favour of more experienced players, banned the Chelsea lads from using the club swimming pool meaning they had to get bussed to the local baths - what on earth makes you think he'd reverse the patterns of a lifetime and suddenly embrace developing kids?

Chelsea made a profit on a player who wanted to leave and was not doing enough when given chances. Chelsea fans only regretted it this season. I don't think KDB or Lukaku sales are justification for painting Mourinho with an anti-youth brush. He is pro-winning and I would love him to come to us.

It's just like David Moyes. You could argue he gave young players a chance like Jack Rodwell or you could say he held young players like Rooney and Barkley back.

I don't mean to be media obsessed but why isn't this a headline on sky sport news? When City got bought they did a 15 minute piece on it on the hour and broke it down throughout the hour. I don't watch sky sports since I cancelled my sky digital an opted to stream but just stuck it on a stream. Not even a mention at ten.

Maybe mate when the media and all the rest start to see things in our favour we will get more coverage for now ef them

• Does he have any interest in taking over the running of the club or is he happy to have an asset for the short to medium term?
  • If the old regime are intent on staying and retaining shares, why will the the new feller think it wise to invest his own cash and make them money too after he's already handed them (unreasonable amounts of) cash for many of their shares? Why wasn't there a share issue rather than simple purchase of old stock?
Come on mate be happy

Give it a rest mate. You or no one else knows the details yet. I'm no Kenwright fan but your constant negativity towards him is nausiating

I have no doubts there were several parties interested, but it was upto Bill to pick the one he trusted/liked most and he picked this fella.
To be honest I was never keen on the Yanks, they were a totally unknown quantity where as this Iranian bloke has been involved with a Prem club for several years prior.

You can see why he was a favoured choice.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back