Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,284 92.3%

• Total voters
In the short term I happy because it gives us a better chance to hang on to the top boys of our squad who have potential. In the longer term I'm happy as we have won f all since 95 and are off champs league pace. It might give us some pulling power in attracting champs league players.

About us getting investment?

well that i missed

Not about us but when Esk went on it's clear he knew why he wanted to be on, knew what he was talking about, had sound reasoning and was calm and erudite.

The RS just heard something slightly critical of Klopp and rang up without any forethought and ended up sounding like exactly the sort of person who usually rings these phone ins - Like an Arse or Chelski fan ringing Talksh*te.

There was no risk at the utter theft value he got it for. Also no mortgage. Also no investment into the club.
We will have to agree to disagree on this how you can say there was no risk baffles me. I have got to say that some people on this forum have a very unhealthy obsession with Bill Kenwright.

Bobby knew all along, dancing the night away having been told of his 200m transfer kitty...

dAjJ8t2.gif

At worst we've swapped dead money (Earl) for a guy who wants desperately to own a PL club. At best we've found a guy who has shed loads of cash and desperately wants to make a splash with his new club.

I've always thought the perfect new shareholder is someone with enough money to move the club forward, but not enough to go Citeh and start playing fantasy football and destroy everything we love about the club (including cutting off opportunity for the Academy lads).

Esk makes a great point about his business savvy. I've never been a KENWRONG guy...but our commercial acumen is schoolboy stuff.

COYB

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back