7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,284 92.3%

• Total voters

NOH MY GAHD

2rxjjw8.jpg

I know there's a fair amount of sceptism & to a point rightly so, but this guy is a self made billionaire. He's no mug. He's not going to come in to sit at the back of bus and spectate. It may well be a gradual dominance, but in time I can see him increasing shareholding and with that his decisions being more prominent then what they perhaps might be now. He could of just sat comfortably at Arsenal and continued to retrieve what must of presumarably been a very healthy return. But he's decided that wasn't enough. That demonstrates a hunger to achieve more. He'll bring in his own people and if he uses a similar blue print to that at Arsenal, we will be in very good hands. What's more he knows the game, division, and what's required to deliver a successfull, profitable football club. Not to mention if the well respected David Dein is friends with both parties, that can also only be another supporting reference of the guys credentials/ intent.

I believe this too.

I also believe we have just become very rich, very stable, a much bigger player commercially (home and abroad) and a more desirable place to play (actually, thats not possible :D). I'm 100% certain either a new stadium or re-development of the Old Lady is also on the cards.

And you know what - all this and the core values, integrity, tradition, heart and soul of the club is still intact. If this turns out to be another false dawn, or worse another Peter Johnson situation, Ill be shocked, angry and saddened. But I seriously believe it is not like that this time around. 30 years of bad luck and sob stories, maybe just maybe, our luck has finally changed.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back