Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
I don't know how legitimate that twitter account is, but they are making some really big claims on there. One including Yarmalenko, Rooney & Begovic to join with no sales out.

What you say is correct though. Lets not underestimate the guy in question. He has personal wealth of between 1.3-2 billion. Not a poor man by any stretch. We have now become very appealing to further investors though. Once we sort the ground situation out we will be primed for a big sale.

We are in a footballing hotbed of an area. 1 Of only 4 teams. None of the other 3 will be saleable. By the sounds of it, this fella won't mind working alongside others. I wouldn't be surprised if he'd happily dilute shares again after the ground move in exchange for further investment, as it will continue to grow.

Compare that to say United, who would cost a fortune and in all honesty are in a bit of a mess. Exciting times.
the fact they say yarmo, rooney, and begovic just makes me think they're looking for attention, 3 biggest player wishes among everton fans, now they're all joining just because we have a new owner? hopefully i'm wrong like, just don't see how a new owner changes Kiev's mind, etc. Only believable one is Begovic as he's stuck behind Courtois so should be looking for a move

_88484048_fasdfs.jpg

Absolutely agree. Cant believe we are all saying this an having these discussions. Pinching myself all day here. But lets not get ahead of ourselves. Lets be patient, and see what the future brings. I will say this though - the future just became a hell of a lot brighter for us Toffees.

Spot on. I also remember Arsenal fans always complained to me they had a wealthy investor(s) who wanted to pump loads into spending, and couldn't because they could never get ownership. I never took much notice, but it seems quite clear he was referring to Usmanov/Moshiri. Obviously they were happy being minority shareholders (for a time) but had a different direction they wanted to take Arsenal in.

He may not be averse to putting money in. If you have serious clout behind you 100 million for Everton plus 200 million for a stadium is small change for the returns. The premier league will soon be the most expensive and widely watched sports Franchise in the world. To have a team that could compete to win things will be goldust. Our gain could be Arsenals loss if he is prepared to put money into it.

the fact they say yarmo, rooney, and begovic just makes me think they're looking for attention, 3 biggest player wishes among everton fans, now they're all joining just because we have a new owner? hopefully i'm wrong like, just don't see how a new owner changes Kiev's mind, etc. Only believable one is Begovic as he's stuck behind Courtois so should be looking for a move

Today is not the day to be talking players. Who we might go for, who might leave etc. The future will bring what it brings, however, we have instantly become a more attractive proposition for the modern day footballer. Players will come. Good ones too :)

Yes it seemed a bit odd. I am sure it's been discussed earlier, but I would be interested to know how legit they have been so far. While they use slang they do say things with a certain confidence.

Spot on. I also remember Arsenal fans always complained to me they had a wealthy investor(s) who wanted to pump loads into spending, and couldn't because they could never get ownership. I never took much notice, but it seems quite clear he was referring to Usmanov/Moshiri. Obviously they were happy being minority shareholders (for a time) but had a different direction they wanted to take Arsenal in.

He may not be averse to putting money in. If you have serious clout behind you 100 million for Everton plus 200 million for a stadium is small change for the returns. The premier league will soon be the most expensive and widely watched sports Franchise in the world. To have a team that could compete to win things will be goldust. Our gain could be Arsenals loss if he is prepared to put money into it.

Perfectly said.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back