Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,284 92.3%

• Total voters
I've been told the decision has been made.

Our next manager is Portuguese. :dance:
Helena Costa it is then!
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Helena_Costa

1482551-helena-costa-the-first-female-coach-of-950x0-3.jpg

Nuno Valente player manager ?

Interesting snippet from an Interview with Valente from the other day, that he expects to get the chance to go into coaching this summer - something he says he has wanted to do for a few years now, think he has been working with us as a scout, so assuming he will be taken on board wherever Mourinho ends up as they are still close apparently.

Could it be.....

Interesting snippet from an Interview with Valente from the other day, that he expects to get the chance to go into coaching this summer - something he says he has wanted to do for a few years now, think he has been working with us as a scout, so assuming he will be taken on board wherever Mourinho ends up as they are still close apparently.

Could it be.....

Magic?

Well the Esk reckons we're talking to other candidates but the club haven't told the press that, their official line is that they haven't decided yet. I imagine the board wouldn't tell journalists they were looking for a replacement until Martinez is gone.

Of course this, the club can't be seen or appearing to be replacing martinez till he is gone. I would be seriously worried about the future of our club if there isn't movement going on behind the scenes. this has been suggested and hinted at by loads of people including Esk.

The fact the papers are picking up articles (which may or may not be complete speculation) is enough of a hint in my eyes whats going on.

Could it be.....

Mourinhos assistant ;) knows the club, knows the man... NUUUUNOOOO MOURINNNNHOOO #dreamteam hahahaha

Of course this, the club can't be seen or appearing to be replacing martinez till he is gone. I would be seriously worried about the future of our club if there isn't movement going on behind the scenes. this has been suggested and hinted at by loads of people including Esk.

The fact the papers are picking up articles (which may or may not be complete speculation) is enough of a hint in my eyes whats going on.
Yep if they were certain that they were keeping him they would kill off the speculation by giving someone like the guardian a story about all the backing Martinez was going to get in the summer. The club's silence in the face off all these new manager rumours (which the echo has also started reporting now) is quite telling IMO.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back