Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,284 92.3%

• Total voters
I've been told the decision has been made.

Our next manager is Portuguese. :dance:

The obvious question is, Who by? But I would not want you to put your foot in and disclose your source. On the other hand I think your post is a wind up if not I would be doing this

jump-for-joy_edited-1.webp

But I will wait until it is certain.

I swear some people are afraid of success. Not saying Jose is a viable option but if he was then he'd be the most likely to achieve success here. Even if it was only for 2/3 years. Then after that we can go back to having 'Everton Values' whatever they are.

Whatever happened you and Vitor mate. Had one of those forever loves awhile back now you hardly mention him anymore.

Hes a ho mate.

He hasnt stayed at any club for more than 2 seasons and his last 3 jobs have barely lasted a season.

Sure he wins titles, but hes hot headed and falls out with chairmen wherever he goes.

Hes a ho mate.

He hasnt stayed at any club for more than 2 seasons and his last 3 jobs have barely lasted a season.

Sure he wins titles, but hes hot headed and falls out with chairmen wherever he goes.
I see, we definitely need some stability when Bobby gets the P45 maybe not the place for hotheads. Almost the polar opposite to your new favorite De Boer.

Hes a ho mate.

sounds like your describing jose tbf. must be a portuguese manager thing. paulo sousa has been around a few clubs as well.

Would we not prefer three years with The Special One compared to three years with the Incompetant One?
thats the thing though, people on here are acting like its Mourhino or nothing. There's plenty of managers who win things that aren't Mourhino. Mourhino would probably do a decent job here but people are acting as if he's the only manager in world football who could win something

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back