Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,284 92.3%

• Total voters
I want someone who comes in and talk trash, someone who can take every opportunity to mock those [Poor language removed] across the park and wind them up every week.
Someone who can make us cocky on and off the pitch!!

thats the thing though, people on here are acting like its Mourhino or nothing. There's plenty of managers who win things that aren't Mourhino. Mourhino would probably do a decent job here but people are acting as if he's the only manager in world football who could win something

To be honest mate I don't think I've seen one post that's implied it's Mourinho or nothing.

77233_ori_.jpg

We passed him up for Roberto Martinez. Let that sink in. The man who relegated Wigan was seen as a better option than the multiple trophy winning manager of Porto.

LOL @ any Blue who wouldn't be happy with Mourinho as manager of Everton Football Club.

He's an arrogant, snidey manager, but he'd be OUR horrible snidey manager. I want him to sign arrogant, snidey players, and I want every other supporter of other clubs to hate us for being so successful.

Sod 'ethos', tried that for too long. Gets you nowhere. I'd rather have trophy cabinet full of shiney things instead of a warm fuzzy feeling in my heart because we are nice and other fans like us

LOL @ any Blue who wouldn't be happy with Mourinho as manager of Everton Football Club.

He's an arrogant, snidey manager, but he'd be OUR horrible snidey manager. I want him to sign arrogant, snidey players, and I want every other supporter of other clubs to hate us for being so successful.

Sod 'ethos', tried that for too long. Gets you nowhere. I'd rather have trophy cabinet full of shiney things instead of a warm fuzzy feeling in my heart because we are nice and other fans like us

He will ruin our values mate.

We got to protect our values.

Values are much more important than :

In ten seasons of club management, Mourinho has led his club to win its domestic league eight times, the UEFA Champions League twice and the UEFA Cuponce. Between 2003 and 2012, Mourinho did not go a single calendar year without winning at least one trophy.

Porto[197]
Chelsea[197]
Inter Milan[197]
Real Madrid[197]
Not a single 7th place trophy or Best Values team in the world.

Lets stick with Bobby or Eddie Howe.

He will ruin our values mate.

We got to protect our values.

Values are much more important than :

In ten seasons of club management, Mourinho has led his club to win its domestic league eight times, the UEFA Champions League twice and the UEFA Cuponce. Between 2003 and 2012, Mourinho did not go a single calendar year without winning at least one trophy.

Porto[197]
Chelsea[197]
Inter Milan[197]
Real Madrid[197]
Not a single 7th place trophy or Best Values team in the world.

Lets stick with Bobby or Eddie Howe.

Pack it in I love being patted on the head for doing nothing each season.

Trophies are overrated, I want pride.

It was a bizarre appointment in hindsight. We got wrapped up in the cup win and one performance at Goodison. It was an appointment that smacked of just getting a nice man in who was cheap and available who would work under the monetary conditions without complaining.
Pretty much.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back