Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,284 92.3%

• Total voters
It was a bizarre appointment in hindsight. We got wrapped up in the cup win and one performance at Goodison. It was an appointment that smacked of just getting a nice man in who was cheap and available who would work under the monetary conditions without complaining.

I was never his biggest fan, I had major concerns :

So we agree its between Vitor and Roberto?
I would clearly prefer Vitor, but after some of the other horrific names mentioned I will be quite relieved if its Roberto, its up to him to prove me wrong, but I still have major, major doubts on his ability in the transfer market and his abiltity to consistently win games.
MoutsGoat, May 22, 2013

I dont see the attraction myself, hes done nothing I consider good, he cant buy players and he cant win games consistently.
Have Wigan ever won 2 games on the run? EVER?
MoutsGoat, May 11, 2013

*cough*

He will ruin our values mate.

We got to protect our values.

Values are much more important than :

In ten seasons of club management, Mourinho has led his club to win its domestic league eight times, the UEFA Champions League twice and the UEFA Cuponce. Between 2003 and 2012, Mourinho did not go a single calendar year without winning at least one trophy.

Porto[197]
Chelsea[197]
Inter Milan[197]
Real Madrid[197]
Not a single 7th place trophy or Best Values team in the world.

Lets stick with Bobby or Eddie Howe.
That list is all very well BUT was it "entertaining"??? Coz that`s what REALLY matters.

Actually no.

Jose is regarded as 1 of the most negative managers in world football, he puts results over performance, we will sadly have to shed our Entertainers tag.

Football is never bad when you're winning, if we're playing defensive football and hitting teams on the break but going on to win trophies, we'll all get over it believe me.

I'd want a manager who,d make us successfull in so many ways trophies plus the premier league ! Imagine us winning the premier league before them kopites over the park ! Our chant would be - you've won it 0 times you've won it 0 times premier league you've won it 0 times !!!!!

It was a bizarre appointment in hindsight. We got wrapped up in the cup win and one performance at Goodison. It was an appointment that smacked of just getting a nice man in who was cheap and available who would work under the monetary conditions without complaining.
Which we all knew and recognized at the time. This idea that we were all hoodwinked by the APPOINTMENT needs putting to bed (that many of us got overly excited after his first season is true).

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back