Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,284 92.3%

• Total voters
It's nothing to do with not weaning to win or [Poor language removed] football, the man has absolutely zero respect for anything other than himself. This is a man who managed to turn the worlds most glamorous club and most expensive side of all time into a bunch of thugs whenever they played barca all because of HIS vendetta against them.

Diego simeone is a bad snide and his teams are defensive but he truly respects his club and players. I'd have no problem with him.

Seems people are clouded because he ran up the touch line at anfield. He has caused carnage everywhere, he sold lukaku because he missed a pen that caused him to lose against guardiola.

And to the person who said football is all about winning.... Then why are the Dutch 1970's side remembered more than Germany or Argentina? Why is the Hungarian team of the 50's more fondly remembered than Germany?

The missed pen was 12 months before he was sold and Lukaku actually put in a transfer request before he came to us on loan.

Barcelona were not some kids getting kicked all over the place they turned the game into a farce just as much as Real. Was that Mourinho's fault as well. Is the fact the games are still like that Mourinho's fault?

I don't want to be remembered fondly like Hungary and Holland, I want to be remembered as ruthless like Germany are. Give me their results over the other 2 nations every single day of the week and twice on Sunday.

The missed pen was 12 months before he was sold and Lukaku actually put in a transfer request before he came to us on loan.

Barcelona were not some kids getting kicked all over the place they turned the game into a farce just as much as Real. Was that Mourinho's fault as well. Is the fact the games are still like that Mourinho's fault?

I don't want to be remembered fondly like Hungary and Holland, I want to be remembered as ruthless like Germany are. Give me their results over the other 2 nations every single day of the week and twice on Sunday.
ha ha remembered fondly? one of the most spineless, directionless Everton teams I have seen(and i have seen a few), they will not be remembered fondly by anyone other than the countless away fans dancing out of Goodison, the lot of them should be bussed out of Goodison with the manager never to return, as soon as they concede in the next 2 games they will fall apart..absolute shambles of a team and a club.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back